One Plus One X Harmony Portugal DAO

@MasonVersluis Thank you very much for your reply!
We are truly hyped as well with the exposure that our project and Harmony will get :rocket: :full_moon_with_face:

1 Like

@Jcosta Indeed, Portuguese language needs it! It would be a pleasure to partner with a project from Brazil in the future . If you want to contact us, you can use the LinkedIn links that are in the project or through our Instagram as well. (Login • Instagram)

We hope to co-create with you soon! Thank you for your messages.

2 Likes

Thanks @OneplusOne_Creative . I will.
Let me work out the project and then i can talk better.

2 Likes

@Jcosta of course!
Good luck on your project :zap:

1 Like

Hello @OneplusOne_Creative :blue_heart:

Thank you for submitting a proposal to Harmony’s $300M Ecosystem Fund. Allow me to be your representative on behalf of the Grants committee. We are in the process of reviewing your proposal.

If you have more details to add, please do so by replying to this thread. We would also love :blue_heart: to have the Harmony community participate to ask questions and provide feedbacks.

I would also love to know what type of funding you are looking for? Launch grant, DAO bootstrap grant, Investment grant, etc. You can find more information about those types under Funding Proposals and toggle between them on this forum.

4 Likes

Hey sent Dm on telegram lets discuss this further togehter in a meet/zoom :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello @frwrdslosh & @Biosensei let’s schedule a meet/zoom to discuss it better.
@Biosensei if possible, can you organize it.

Looking forward to speaking to you guys.

4 Likes

Hello everyone, I am Bruno Miranda CEO and visionary of the Chilibangs project and it is with great pleasure and pleasure that we help each other in the partnership with our two collaborators and partners of the team Tiago and Maria, In the good development of their project. One plus One has a very good and original concept. In our visions and in this Crypto Market it is very important to bring a simple form of digital communication Elaborated and well branded. And our companions’ presentation is particularly well structured. They will start their model with our project and it will be an asset to both of them. I hope the preposal will be accepted and you can count on our presence and dedication in the project. Harmony has a very good ecosystem and it will grow with this idea of ​​dissemination and digital market.

2 Likes

Hello @OneplusOne_Creative

A quick update from Harmony:

The Harmony DAO Ops team will resume approvals and funding on May, 1st. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we learn best practices and navigate the proposal process. In the meantime, please take a look at the updated DAO Funding Guidelines.

note: this comment is not an approval of the proposal

Has OnePlusOne put anymore thought in which category they would like to align their proposal, btw?

4 Likes

Hello @frwrdslosh

Thank you for your heads-up and for the update on behalf of Harmony.
We also want to thank you for your time and for reviewing again our proposal.
We carefully reviewed all the category’s and the guidelines a few more times and, as we suspect, our project doesn’t quite fit in a previously existing category. Since it’s a different kind of project.

Our goal is to help other DAO’s (especially Harmony DAO’s) and provide them tools, education and services to help them better communicate their goals and project.
That way, our proposal would fit more in a DAO tooling . Although Harmony doesn’t have this category yet, we are certain that this is the next step, to provide tools to help DAO’s better serve their purpose.
This way, we think would be beneficial towards Harmony and all the ecosystem.

4 Likes

Thanks, @OneplusOne_Creative , I would like to loop in @ElixirofLife and @DevinMarty the Harmony DAO Tooling liaisons.

Also, another brief update from Harmony. . .

All approvals and proposals for DAO Bootstrap Funding are still paused. This is a temporary measure. Please do not let this dissuade you and your team from building. Stay tuned for another update regarding DAO Bootstrap Funding :soon:

note: this comment is not an approval of this proposal.

1 Like

Thanks @frwrdslosh for the update!

We want to post an update here, about the journey of One Plus One.
We didn’t stop ever since we submitted our proposal.
We started dedicating our agency work towards blockchain, web 3.0 and metaverse projects.

Some of them, we cannot announce yet. But some of the projects we have been working are:

• Chilibangs (making videos of content, interviews, event video and photography, etc)
  • Artsies Collective - https://www.artsies.io/ A Fine Art collection of 5,555 NFTs on ETH blockchain, aiming to create a worldwide Art Hub, they are going to do an open exhibition of their own metaverse art gallery very soon.
    For them we are doing, community management, branding, instagram and social media management, design, video and video editing (we made their motion video : https://twitter.com/artsiesco/status/1522587035659288583), Marketing Campaign ideas and management (including Instagram ADS).
  • New web 3.0 social media platform project (Branding, white paper, marketing advising) . This project is still to be released.

This way, we are solidifying our strategies in the web 3.0/blockchain world, and co-creating among innovative projects. We hope to also work with Harmony DAO’s very soon. Thank you for your time!

2 Likes

Hello, @OneplusOne_Creative

I am going to ask that you resubmit your proposal at a later date. New Grant Funding Guidelines and DAO Funding Guidelines will be available (and posted on the Harmony Talk forum) later this week.

For now, I’m going to decline this proposal and close the thread.