P2E NFT card game --Heroes of Last Haven

Name of Project

Heroes of Last Haven

Proposal overview

We would like to define Heroes of Last Haven a “Play and Earn” collectible card game. Unlike other P2E card games, we focus on fun to play and very rewarding user experience. Our game is featuring a unique take on lane combat, the game has both pve and pvp components. In PVE, players take on a Trials run, building up their deck and aiming to defeat the final boss. In PVP, players take a deck constructed by their own cards and aim to defeat another player. Players receive crafting materials from both activities, and can then use them to make new items, or turn the materials into cards. It is important to note that all materials and items can be minted, and that cards come as block chain assets by default. So almost all the items in the game are tradable in market place. Our premium in game currency is called " Haven token " The players can stake them for rewards and use the token to buy card packs.

Current Development Progress

300+ Cards across 6 Factions. This is our initial set of collectible cards. These are blockchain assets and can be traded.
Fully Implemented tutorial + Core set of Cards
External Loop Economy and Components. Players can earn crafting materials, forge potions, contracts and trinkets and discover recipes to find new items to forge. These items can be minted and traded.
50 Heroes, Blockchain assets intended for use across multiple games. 2 games are being built for this purpose.
PVE Randomized Runs
PVP Battles
Hero Leveling - Fuse multiple copies of heroes into more powerful versions, giving you additional rewards for activities in last haven ( and having power increases in other games )

Our team
We are founded in 2012, one of the well established game studio from Sydney Australia. We are also working very closely with our local crypto advisors and consultants in Sydney to make sure this project will succeed

Proposal ask

$100k

$25K
After Adding sound effects , VFX effects, finish the main game arts. Testing on Current designs and changes, implementation of final external loops ( Daily/Weekly Quests/Hero levelling).
25K after Implement PVE Campaign and learning challenges
$25K after Implement PVP Ladder and ladder reward systems
$25K after 1K daily active users (with launch video, full PR promotion)

External links

Trailer - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDntM_Tv2Dg
Website - https://www.heroesoflasthaven.com/
Whitepaper - Heroes of Last Haven - Heroes of Last Haven Whitepaper
Discord - discord.gg/jjXfq2ZWbW
Twitter - https://twitter.com/HeroesofLH

1 Like

Hi there!

I love the concept and am personally a huge fan of TCGs. I noticed in your WP it says that you will be launching on Polygon and was wondering if you are already launched on other blockchains, or if you are moving to Harmony, or what exactly happened with that plan?

Also, I noticed that in the WP the max supply is different than on your website, please clarify which is correct?

1 Like

Thanks a lot for pointing it out. I feel very embassed and really sorry that our staff made such big mistake and we didn’t notice it . The tokenomics chart is fixed on the website and whitepaper. So it is proposed tokenomics, we haven’t finalized the final version with our consutant and our token launch partner.

About the chain, we did consider polygon , but they are very busy , takes long time to answer questions. We feel harmony the community is really good, we hope we can get more supports from the community :slight_smile: . The game is under development at the moment, it hasn’t been out in any of the chain yet.

Thanks a lot for your time, if you have any question , pls ask me again :slight_smile:

Thank you for submitting a proposal to Harmony’s $300M Ecosystem Fund. We are in the process of reviewing your proposal and assigned to @papi on behalf of the Grants Ops team.

We would also love :blue_heart: to have the Harmony community participate to ask questions and provide feedbacks.

If you have more details to add, please do so by replying to this thread.

1 Like

Hey team, thank you for your application. At this time I regret to say that we won’t be moving forward with your application. Your game looks very interesting and the art looks great. It doesn’t look like a good fit given the amount you’re asking, we are also getting an over-abundance of P2E Idle Quest games - almost every game is an Idle Quest Game and we are looking for games in other categories at this time.

Again, thank you. We encourage you to continue building on Harmony regardless of grant outcome.