Ports: Scaleswap IDO Launchpad

I’ve been a part of several launchpads and as crypto folks know, launchpads have become an easy way for quick flips. Get allocation → token launches → sell for few Xs on launch and forget about the project.

All this changed once I entered the Scaleswap ecosystem. They truly reward loyalty and the only way for getting guaranteed allocations for their upcoming projects is to have a good Scalescore which can only be maintained by holding project tokens launched by them. For the first time ever, I had good incentive to hold the tokens of a project apart from the project’s own merits. Also, the community has immense trust in the founders and leadership - they conduct personalised video interviews with all projects they launch and we community members are confident in projects picked by Nelli, Stan, Ralph and others at Scaleswap leadership. Further, we also have the ScaleDAO for community voting. This makes holding Scaleswap launched projects as conviction buys for the long term rather than quick flips for the short term.

I would love to have exposure to new projects in the Harmony ecosystem and I’m certain that the team at Scaleswap is more than capable in finding the upcoming diamonds in Harmony’s ecosystem.

The team at Scaleswap is one of the most transparent teams I have ever come across in the crypto community. I strongly support this proposal.

4 Likes

Scaleswap caption is what the principles they follow. Keep up the good work and momentum.

2 Likes

Scaleswap is a very good launchpad project with a strong Team. They’ve brought many great IDO projects to the community. My experience on Scaleswap is excellent. I believe that Scaleswap will be one of the best launchpads in the near future. Great Team! Great Project! Keep it up!

2 Likes

Good job. Nice project ScaleSwap​:fire::rocket:

2 Likes

No better project for Harmony One. ScaleSwap is the one and only. Professionals. I love them and i think they love me too. Maybe. I can be a pain for their admins and for Stan but i do love them. Lock my tokens for the same time as the team.

Harmony One <> ScaleSwap

2 Likes

This would be great. I’m not familiar with Harmony One, but would love to get introduced to the ecosystem through ScaleSwap. Hope this happens!

2 Likes

Just saw the announcement on ScaleSwap’s TG and contributing to show support from the ScaleSwap community. Good luck!

2 Likes

scaleswap is one of the best platform… good moderator and admin…

2 Likes

Scaleswap is the best launchpad I have ever participated in. Not only because of the ATH or ROI (which I am sure will be skyrocketed in the future) but also because of their professionalism and excellent services, including transparent feedback, clear instruction, and exceptional care for their users. I have never seen a launchpad airdropped the fee to the whitelisted wallet (just for FCFS round), and when the gas fee rises in the last minutes before the IDO, they even airdrop more to ensure a smooth process for their investors. That’s speechless!

2 Likes

Scale score is going really good and I can say quality is awesome…!!!
It helps to hold project and save project which normally all dump is saved here.

2 Likes

Scaleswap is the best launchpad the way in which they are selecting the projects is ultimate and following best system for whitelisting process.

2 Likes

Bonjour, Stefan! And thanks for sharing this. Indeed, I also like the Torum case and still believe that XTM has even more potential in the long run!

1 Like

Undoubtedly the best IDO platform that pays to be loyal and has so far always picked quality projects. The scalescore mechanism helps prevent dumping and builds a loyal community not just around Scaleswap but also the launched projects. 100% recommended!

1 Like

ScaleSwap is the best launchpad with long-term investment approach not only helping community to build on their investment but also helping projects to have supporters especially in their initial stages. I am sure expanding cross-chain ability to Harmony will help not only both projects but also their communities.

1 Like

Little to add to the already given verdicts.

I have been with SCA from an early stage.
What sets them apart is their commitment to bringing the next generation of an IDO platform. All decisions are made with a long term perspective and development is pushed forward to achieve a more stable and better product experience.
While the challenging circumstances around computing a fair scalescore resulted in a few complications, it really speaks for the team and commitment to stand by their word. This admirable commitment to their promise and vision is well in line with a good level of compliance.
The projects community has several highly committed members and quite some potential that could be developed further hand in hand with Harmony.

Altogether, I see an outstanding match for the benefit of either part. It is particularly the shared values and objectives that could make this a one of its kind success stories.

1 Like

Hey Harmony team

For sure yes Scaleswap is best IDO platform doing its work silently and getting into limelight, in just few month they integrated themselves into Polygon, Fantom and BSC chains already and yes will be very awesome if they get grant in harmony so that they will fire all guns tl be implemented in Harmony chain

2 Likes

Scaleswap is very great launchpad in partnership with Harmony. They are making great holder will bring Harmony to a next level of blockchain!

1 Like

Scaleswap is the best community focused project in the space. Harmony is one of the best Blockchain in the space. Let’s unite our forces and show the space power of Harmony, Scaleswap and Harmony ecosystem.

1 Like

Best launchpad ever. This is so big for Harmony. The colaboration will be a success to both.

1 Like

Scaleswap idos are silent killers
There are 6 factors to start

Need to hold scaleswap tokens
Days of hold
Providing liquidity
Liquidity providing days
External tokens hold
External tokens hold days

1 Like