Ports: Scaleswap IDO Launchpad

Scaleswap is the best and fairest launchpad you can find those days, rewarding loyalty and supporting the projects, moving aside pump&dump activities.

The community is amazing and the team is really profesional.

This allianz Will work great!

1 Like

haha, never heard this about us before)))

scaleswap is a great platform. the partnership of these two will be great

1 Like

scaleswap is one of the best platform… good moderator and admin

1 Like

Scaleswap is an amazing project… It has brought a new to finance project and build a loyal community…
This project definitely a much deserving candidate for this grant…

I wish Harmony approve this proposal…

All the best team Scaleswap…

1 Like

Thank you for the proposal @Nelli and I hope all is well.

Can you share how the $200K grant for this port will be budgeted in a bit more detail? It would be great to know how much of the $200K will be allocated across development, incentives for gas (note this is near zero on Harmony), marketing, etc. Can you share through what partnerships has Scaleswap promoted previously on-boarded chains such as Polygon and Fantom in an effort to increase awareness for new projects?

I think Scaleswap has an impressive platform and have built a great community from what I’ve seen so far. Thanks in advance and I’m looking forward to your reply!

1 Like

Hey Dragan,
Thanks for your message here. Happy to see Harmony team is back here :slight_smile: Give me a few hours and I’ll send a detailed reply here!

Dear @dpagan-harmony ,

Thank you very much for your message. We fully understand that you need further information on the cost split before confirming grants. In the table below please find our more detailed cost planning/ cost split. Some of the activities are ongoing activities also after the integration took place.

We see Harmony as a strategic partner and we are willing to promote that close partnership accordingly and to contribute to the healthy development of the Harmony ecosystem. Due to the way we treat our community and due to the fact that we are not the next “lottery-only” launchpad or having simple, budget-dependent tier levels that regular community members can never achieve, our community is very committed and loyal. They appreciate our unique 6-dimensional loyalty scoring system that goes far beyond just holding SCA tokens. And across our 3 main social media channels, we have around 100k followers. We’d love to share this precious asset with Harmony.

Regarding past cases. We can take Polygon as a reference and send you below a few examples of our communication of this partnership (can’t even count the releases in twitter, wechat and telegram! :innocent:):

If you need further information, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

We are looking forward to a fruitful collaboration!

Kind regards,
Scaleswap board (Ralf, Stan & Nelli)

This proposal fits best to a Port grant based on the guidelines at Apply for Grants or DAO with a highly vibrant and engaged communities with social metrics exceeding the requirements. To fit our guidelines into the $200K ask, we would like to propose hitting certain milestones and some key metrics to hit

$50K for porting to Harmony mainnet
$25K for forming a DAO on our platform
$35K for 3 IDOs in Q1
$35K for 6 IDOs in Q2
$30K for 9 IDOs in Q3
$25K for 12 IDOs in Q4

Presuming the IDO will reach maturity by Q4, Scaleswap should be well integrated with the Harmony ecosystem by then. The DAO could have mandates to help research projects that will be able to funnel into ScaleSwap’s pipeline

For any project, a DAO ensures community participation, product sustainability, and open governance. We recommend a 5-out-9 multisig account on Gnosis Safe with 3 governors from the project team, 3 governors from the project community, and 3 governors from Harmony DAOs – namely, ONEcommunityDAO, ONEdeveloperDAO, ONEincubatorDAO.

Can we agree to the above terms?

The incentive model put together by Scaleswap is innovative and encouraging for long term support of IDO projects. I’m excited to see what comes of this. As discussed as a group with myself, @Jacksteroo, and the Scaleswap team, below are the terms we’ve agreed upon for the $200K port grant:

$50K for porting to Harmony mainnet
$25K for forming a DAO on our platform
$35K for 2 IDOs in Q1
$35K for 4 IDOs in Q2
$30K for 5 IDOs in Q3
$25K for 6 IDOs in Q4

Q: Please confirm if these numbers still look good for the Scaleswap team?

Thank you!

1 Like

@dpagan-harmony thank you for your updates! Yes, gladly confirmed from the Scaleswap side! :slight_smile: Please advise how should we proceed?

1 Like

congrats @Nelli and the whole Scaleswap team! I feel a great mutual potential is coming together with this integration!

while waiting for @dpagan-harmony’s or @Jacksteroo’s replies, @Nelli, check out our Why & How to DAO on Harmony? to be sure what we mean talking about forming a DAO

For any project, a DAO ensures community participation, product sustainability, and open governance. We recommend a 5-out-9 multisig account on Gnosis Safe with 3 governors from the project team, 3 governors from the project community, and 3 governors from Harmony DAOs – namely, ONEcommunityDAO, ONEdeveloperDAO, ONEincubatorDAO.

There are a few very simple but important steps when it comes to forming the DAO:

1. Specify 3 (three) Clearly Written Mandates for the DAO
  2. Select 9 Governors
  3. Define Deliverables and Metrics for them

To prepare receiving funds checkout the Funding FAQ for further info at Harmony Funding FAQ

Approved for a Port grant of $200K. Congratulations to the team and welcome to the Harmony Ecosystem! :tada:

Looking forward to the initiative to launch on Harmony’s Mainnet over an estimated 4-8 weeks timeframe.

Meanwhile, to prepare receiving funds, email your identification documents to kyc@harmony.one and create a Gnosis Safe MultiSig wallet at https://multisig.harmony.one and using instructions below
:arrow_right: Setup Gnosis Safe with MetaMask & 1Wallet

Checkout the Funding FAQ for further info at Harmony Funding FAQ

For additional in-depth discussions, we will revert to the Scaleswap <> Harmony Telegram group or can schedule a call. For milestones met, we’d love :blue_heart: to see weekly updates on this channel to keep the community posted on this proposal’s progress!

Thank you and congratulations once more.

4 Likes

initial $25k has been funded: Harmony Blockchain Explorer

1 Like

Dear Harmony Team!

Thanks a lot for your support in the application and onboarding process. We’re extremely glad to join Harmony ecosystem and become the #1 launchpad that will launch projects on Harmony this year! I already gave instructions to our devs team and they will start working on Harmony integration. I’ll keep you informed with the progress and hopefully will kick off the first launch soon!

Milestone 1 complete

Greetings Harmony team and community,

We’re happy to announce that Scaleswap is now ported and fully integrated with the Harmony mainnet! This includes technical integration with ScaleSCORE, our unique loyalty scoring system that determines who is selected to participate in exclusive fundraising rounds on our platform. We’re already in discussions with a number of projects about launching on Harmony and we hope to bring you more news on that front soon!

3 Likes

$25k funded for finishing integrating on harmony mainnet: Harmony Blockchain Explorer

Are there any updates? Are there projects planning to launch on Harmony?

I haven’t seen a project they’ve idoed on Harmony yet. I wonder why.

Cos they’re busy funding DAOs not developers :smiley:

1 Like