Psychedelica.One NFTs on Harmony One Protocol

Hello everyone! Just wanted to let you know… if you have not had a chance to visit the site yet, it is live for minting. https://psychedelica.one - The art on the genesis minters are 100% generative: code to canvas. This means there are no layers or predesigned parts; no images uploaded - its all code. And they’re all different. here is an example of one of the exclusive mints.

10_22_2021_10_26_19.891233

At time of writing, they are 157 each, and the first set of exclusive mints are capped at 50one. Still a work in progress, but we are super excited to share what we spent so long working on. Lots to do in the coming weeks (airdrops, marketplace, another public mint with a fixed price) and… when we launch our marketplace, it will serve as a test for launching a community wide marketplace. So i hope you guys can play around with it and give us a bunch of feedback on what you’d like to see.

I’m requesting please check it out, click around, and mess with the minter. try to break it. You don’t have to buy anything but I’d really like to hear any comments, concerns, or issues that you might have. honestly, any feedback would be awesome, because we are super excited to keep building. I am new to this sub, and i will check back often, but our people on twitter @financestepdad, @thatdivorceddad are on different time zones so one of them is always around if you have an urgent issue.

4 Likes

This is really cool!

Great project. The art is super cool!

1 Like