Recovery One - Community governance for depegged tokens

Tranquil is not on the R1 Committee, they offer us advice on tokenomics and are also highly respected industry leading experts and who are a native lending protocol on Harmony. They also created a GameFi project that engages users and which has the capacity to retain and grow TVL. We’re paying attention to metrics and strategy with every single penny, and we’re also vigilant on creating payment milestones for this grant ask in order to ensure that the Tranquil team is financially in-line with the recovery mission, hence their grant asks for a large portion in rONE token. If the recovery plan succeeds, they succeed, same as the community. We’re doing what we can to propose the most dynamic solution to date, and we continue to fine tune and ask for more from the Harmony Foundation.

On grants, you should look into my stance on the grant program’s history. I have been exceedingly vocal about it on the forum and I have painstakingly offered solutions to a more sustainable grant program moving forward. Heck, I even made a YouTube video elaborating on my ideas.

1 Like