Rocket Monsters Universe

Monday night’s raw footage of the Dock location we are building! The Bear you see running around is the Monk of Doom!

1 Like

Yeah, website has been relaunched and is much nicer. Agree, old one was way below expectations (to be fair, have you see the Harmony website? I know, way below my expectations too).

Yes, this is an established project from the Tezos ecosystem. Great team and project with a lot of potential. And the devs keep shipping.

1 Like

The Rocket Monsters Milestone 1 is complete!
Land Drop NFT website complete (React Development).
Whitepaper with Tokenomics Complete.
We have also relaunched the Rocket Monsters main Website with roadmap.

Rocket Monsters NFT Land drop is complete: https://mybears.land
The Rocket Monsters Land NFT drop will happen in June!

Rocket Monsters Whitepaper with Tokenomics: Introduction - Rocket Monsters Universe

Rocket Monsters updated website with Roadmap: https://rocketmonsters.io

Rocket Monsters working with XP Network has successfully ported our first Tezos NFT over to Harmony ONE. This is the beginning of our migration process to bring all of our Characters to the Harmony ONE Blockchain.

Very excited for Monster Rocket! did a little review update after the migration from Tezos to Harmony One. If you only have 10 minutes and want the full lowdown be sure to check it out!

2 Likes

Rocket Monsters first ever vehicle drop the Hoverbike is coming May 24th!

1 Like

I thought Harmony was proud of their website face lift prior to ETH Denver. What has changed since then?

Summary

EDIT: To be clear, the current one is better than before (which isn’t saying much), but I agree that it’s still not good. Please do not go for boring sterile cookie-cutter, all of which apply to the current website. Please return to aquamarine and not the uninspiring, corporate blues and grays that the marketing firm told you to use

And apologies, RM, for hijacking this thread

1 Like

This game looks amazing, keep up the good work, can’t wait to play

1 Like

Thank you!! We can’t wait until the Harmony Community is playing!

milestone #1 funded: 0x8ba16833e501d72b70277004c79b67449261511eacd741efd8396318f865588d

1 Like

Thank you! We are looking forward to completing all of these!

1 Like

Rocket Monsters proudly announces our Partnership with XP Network! We can now bridge Non-EVM Tezos NFTs to Harmony ONE! This means that all of our Rocket Monster characters, weapons, and items will be bridged over soon!

If this game launches and looks/ plays anything like what the demo shows, we will all be thoroughly impressed. We currently have zero games on Harmony besides the ‘idle’ games that we are hopefully done funding. This will be groundbreaking and I am happy to see that this grant was approved. Is there any information on the tokenomics and how the p2e aspect will work? Playing games is fun, but I have yet to see a successful p2e model in blockchain. Would love to see how you separate yourselves from the competition on this front.

Hey! Thank you for the kind words on our project! You can find our Whitepaper on our main website RM Website along with our YouTube. If you’re feeling froggy you can download our prototypes for windows at Prototypes. The prototypes are completely reliant on your system, the main game will be hosted on AWS Gamelift servers.

We have been building in Unreal Engine since last year, for our Tokenomics we have an alliance with Hermes Defi!

1 Like

That’s great to here, I love the Hermes team, they are very knowledgeable and some of the kindest project teams on Harmony! I’ll read through the WP and try to set aside some time to test the prototype.

Alright, coming back to edit this, as I have just finished reading the WP. I think that this team is prepared for a successful launch and I look forward to seeing how the tokenomics play out over time! Seems similar to SpeedStars JOC/ SPEED/STAR, but with the unique implementation of GALAXY to avoid prompting transactions so often.

Once all of the tokens have been emitted in 24-30 months, what does the team hope to see in terms of sustainability? Any projections for that timeframe?

1 Like

Thank you for taking the time to go through it! Right around 30 months the token will be fully emitted and price action will be dictated by existing supply. There are many things to look at from that point such as LP liquidity, Play and Earn Emissions, and Treasury applications.

What we are truly looking at is creating a different way to utilize in-game currency. Creating an in-game economy of supply and demand really helps to change the direction of what we are currently seeing.

3 Likes

We are proud to announce our Partnership with Defungify! Bringing NFT integration to Unreal Engine 5 is extremely important and through this partnership we are creating seamless NFT interaction.

1 Like

Good Morning!! The Rocket Monsters Zeren and Hoverbike mint goes live in less than 1 hour! Hope to see the community there!!

1 Like

If anyone needs help minting the hoverbikes on Metatr I made a video explaining how to:

1 Like

End of week update! Rocket Monsters and Defungify have fully integrated the Harmony ONE blockchain into Unreal Engine 5!