UFO Gaming x Harmony - Partnership and Grant

Name of Project

UFO Gaming

Proposal overview

UFO Gaming is a leading name in the P2E space, with a 100% fair launch token and an immense gaming ecosystem in the works. With our debut game coming soon (Super Galactic), along with an intergalactic Dark Metaverse that serves as a game launchpad, our mission is to bridge the gap between blockchain and gaming, giving gamers the ability to earn while playing.

While we are in the final stages of development and rollouts, we have amassed many accomplishments along the way. From partnerships and collaborations, to Tier 1 exchange listings, a large eSports presence, and a massive community, UFO Gaming has set its footprint in the space.

Key Highlights:

· 350,000+ community members, across Twitter (Verified), Discord, Telegram(Verified), and more
· 64,090+ UFO token holders
· 100% Community Owned (Fair launch, no private round, no VC)
· 1.5-1.6 Billion USD Market Cap at all time high (ATH)
· Demo production stage of Super Galactic
· Listed on 15+ Exchanges, such as KuCoin, Gate IO and more

Our Values:

All for the love of gaming
We’re passionate about empowering gamers, because we’re gamers first. We seek to educate players with games that are accessible and truly challenging and fun to play.

Built for the real world
Ease of use is a significant hurdle in the use case of blockchain and crypto. We’re here to change that. Our games are for everyone, not just industry insiders or early adopters.

Ambition meets drive
We’re not afraid to make big plans, because we meet them with diligent effort. Constant optimization and the highest quality standards ensure end to end excellence.

Community Owned
We are 100% community-owned. Run by our pool of holders who will always keep the community and decentralization at the heart of what we do.

Tokenomics - $UFO, Plasma Points, and UAP

For everything $UFO-related, the $UFO token will be required. You will need it to
interact with any element of our ecosystem.

Our token’s usefulness may be divided into three categories:

1. $UFO:
    100% Community Owned
    50% Added to Uniswap
    50% Burnt forever
    51,515,151,515,515 Total Supply

As the initial interaction barrier, you’ll require $UFO. $UFO is the primary token in the
ecosystem. It will be the connector between everything $UFO. For example, to play
the first game in the ecosystem, Super Galactic, you will first need to stake UFO or
UFO/ETH LP in The Cosmos.

1. Plasma Points:
    Earn Plasma Points from staking UFO-ETH in the Cosmos
    Redeem Plasma for Origin UFOep
    Origin UFOep is needed to play our P2E game Super Galactic

2. UAP:
    Required to purchase, trade, and fuse (breed) NFTs inside of the game.
    It can only be obtained by playing Super Galactic

Super Galactic:

Super Galactic is an RPG/arcade action/ARG game that lets you battle and breed digital super soldiers in UFO’s first revealed fourth dimension realm. This is also the introduction to The Dark Metaverse’s own finite in-game assets (NFTs). To play Super Galactic, you need a playable character. These are the NFTs called UFOeps.

NFTs:

Playable Characters (UFOeps)
The player’s avatar to navigate the Dark Metaverse, play games, and express themselves through appearance.

Virtual Land
Virtual territories will be available for purchase in the Dark Metaverse in the form of ERC721 tokens. Owners of these spaces will own a percentage of the project based on how large it is, as well as compounded DAO voting rights to govern the ecosystem.

Character Breeding
Use your existing UFOeps to breed new generations, which can be traded, or used to play and earn with.

In-Game Assets
Trophies, weapons, gear and more. Players’ digital assets through questing, accomplishments and progress will now have real value across the Dark Metaverse.

UFO Gaming x Harmony:

The relationship we wish to create with Harmony looks at multiple facets. Within it, we are looking to launch a game on Harmony ONE, the Ethereum EVM compatible blockchain, and concurrently announce a partnership between us. This will open a passage for our communities to interact and gain exposure mutually.

Additionally, we are looking for a Grant from Harmony, which will contribute towards our further development in the space.

Proposal ask

USD 50,000 Grant

Metrics for success

Partnership Announcement
Successful development
Launch a game on Harmony ONE

External links

Linktree @UFOGaming | Linktree
Website https://www.ufogaming.io/
Telegram (Group) Telegram: Contact @ufotokenofficial
Twitter https://twitter.com/theufotoken

1 Like

Thank you for submitting a proposal to Harmony’s $300M Ecosystem Fund. We are in the process of reviewing your proposal and will assign a representative on behalf of the Grants Ops team.

We would also love :blue_heart: to have the Harmony community participate to ask questions and provide feedbacks.

If you have more details to add, please do so by replying to this thread.

2 Likes

Hey all, apologize for the late reply here.

A few questions:

• After some research, it appears you’re still in the fundraising part of blockchain game development - selling NFT’s, issuing tokens, no staking yet, but there’s no game yet, correct? I see that you had an alpha test of 1200 players, how did that go? I’d love to see what the Alpha product looks like.

• As of right now, it feels too early. We’re interested in projects that will be ready to launch on mainnet within 60 or so days, with exceptions.

Let me know what you think. And if you’re too early, then we can start conversations later when you’re closer to an actual game. Either way let me know your answers above.

2 Likes

Hi @papi

Thanks for reviewing and the feedback. In regards to your questions:

1. We are quite far down the path of development, with our Windows Alpha game getting incredible reviews (player reviews available on Youtube) as well as a Android Alpha version coming out within the next few days. Our staking dApp launches in 3 days (May 25th), and is the first step of utility not only for the UFO token, but also the Super Galactic game, as staking feeds into the economy of SG through our secondary token, breeding and more.

We would love for you to check out Super Galactic and have a test play yourself. I would need an email address to get you an invitation key sent.

1. Whilst we cannot commit to a specific amount of days for mainnet launch, we don’t imagine it being much off the 60 days you’re indicating. Our econ model, actual game, staking mechanism and team are all in place, and we are currently developing the smart contracts to tie it all together. Your support and confidence can make this happen in a better way.
1 Like

When do you anticipate the mainnet launch of the feature that most resembles a game will be?

Hey team - I’m at an offsite this week so, wanted to give you a quick update so you know I’m not ghosting you. I’ll be sure to review next week when i’m back.

1 Like

Hey @papi , we expect the mainnet launch of the game within roughly 60 days

1 Like

No problem @papi ! Look forward to hearing from you.

Hey @ufogaming thank you for sharing your proposal with us. I want to provide you with an update on our grants program. The text below is a copy/paste, but I am sending it with the same TLC that I would send any personalized message with. I care about your game and simply want to see you succeed.

As you may be aware, all funding for grants and investments are on hold. I would like to invite you to join our discussion here so that you can be fully informed and stay in the loop as things unfold.

That said, I want to encourage you to continue building. Our goal is clear: to make Harmony the leader in gaming and to make it as easy as possible for you to build, launch, and find success with your game. Most importantly, we care about the relationship we can build together. Please reach out to me on Telegram so we can make this happen. As you build, you still have access to our team for technical support. As you launch on mainnet and gain user traction, there are many ways a partnership with Harmony can lead to great things - even without funding.

Today, we released this video to highlight the many features that makes Harmony a great place for web3 gaming:

Thank you for considering Harmony as the home for your game launch. I look forward to cheering you on and am here to assist you in any way I can.

Matty