RPC DAO Council Q1 2022 Candidate: Heaven's Wail

I want to announce my candidacy for the future RPC council.

What are my goals:

• Offering multiple RPC-Servers, hosted by myself and in data-centers in my region
  • Sharing my knowledge by creating multiple guides for the community on creating RPC-Servers
  • Helping out by answering questions and onboarding new Community-RPCs
  • Discussing improvements with the harmony core team and council to steady improve the overall process of its work to increase the global RPC-performances further

About Me:

I’m Paul, and I’ve been on the web since I got my first DSL connection in 2001. Since then, I have worked as a passionate developer for web applications and managed servers and networks as a system administrator.

I became aware of Harmony ONE last summer, and I started a validator for a passive income, which is possible in an environmentally friendly way thanks to Proof-of-Stake.

What also impressed me was the unique, amicable, and helpful community.

I’m glad to be here, and I’m looking forward to becoming a part of this council.

9 Likes

Full support for you :blue_heart:

2 Likes

great to see your app!

2 Likes

Awesome to see it Paul. I know you are capable and knowledgeable on this and I have nothing but respect for you on the matter. Will see you in the voting!

2 Likes

Paul’s knowledge has been helpful to others on many occasions. He has shown competency in running RPC and other servers.

I’m glad to see you running for gov. and believe you would be an asset to the team.

3 Likes

I’m very happy to see you apply! Your skills and personality are exactly what we need. Thanks for running for Governer, we definitely need you on this one :blue_heart:

1 Like