RPC DAO Council Q1 2022 Candidate: James - StakeIt.ONE

Hi guys, it’s James from StakeIt.ONE Validator (aka jtrag). I would love to serve as a Governor in the RPC DAO and I greatly appreciate anyone who supports me in doing so! If anyone has any questions or concerns, feel free to post replies here. I appreciate constructive criticism and love to be as transparent as possible with everyone.

Most of you may know me. I have been a member of this community for some time now. As a delegate, I was very active in this community and have always helped everyone to learn about Harmony or use it at every opportunity that I had to do so. This place has grown to be a very close and harmonious community that is more comparable to a family now, and it is an honor to be a part of it all.

When I realized that Harmony needed more validators, I decided to create one, and I am glad that I did. It helped me to play a more important role in the community and be involved even further in supporting Harmony. I have a passion for computers and technology, especially blockchain technology. Blockchain is my true passion, and I would love to serve on this DAO.

I can contribute to this DAO as a governor in many ways. Including but not limited to the following:

• Assist with ideas, planning, and organization of the RPC DAO.
• Assist others with the setup of their RPC servers.
• Assist others to better understand Linux and how to use it.
• Will run a fast RPC server myself and add more as time goes on if needed.
• Will help to recruit others to run RPC servers.

I’m also a huge advocate of proper decentralization as well, so I will always strive to help Harmony reach true decentralization in every sense of the word, as much as possible.

Thank you all for taking the time to read this and for your consideration, feedback, and support. It means a lot to me, and I truly appreciate you all! -James :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Great to see your app!

1 Like