Send my ones to wrong address

hello
my problem is i send my ones to my busd bep20 address in binance using metamask i was on harmony chain so my ones went from one address to anther one address they didn’t go to binance and now the are stuck i talk to binance to see if the can recover them but they told me they were transferred from one account to anther, shouldnt they go to my busd binance address and why they transfered internally not to the address i put. if anyone can help me it would be great just to understand my mistake to help me know if i can recover them or they are lost forever.
thank you for your time

Im New, but i want to help. You have explained a common mistake many make in the crypto space. But the bigger problem for you and perhaps the reason no one has responded to you yet. Is because Twitter, Discord and reddit are full of these types of pleas for assistance in fining lost tokens. The scam nature of the pleas makes it very difficult to tell genuine requests for others who may not have good intentions. I would look for a more direct support email address to make your claim. I bought my ONE in my Trust Wallet. I bought as a ERC-20 token. many companys are starting to have duel tokens for duel networks. i do not know if ONE is such a company. Again, i am new. but …I wanted to reach out and let you know that sometimes you just need to pause and retrace your steps and things do have a way of self correcting in Crypto if you give it a bit of time.

I hope that helps. All the best and welcome to ONE.

Well appreciated now i will search for a direct support email address

Chains are independent. You cannot just send to another chain. You must use a bridge.

However you can use your BSC private key on Harmony and access the funds. If you don’t own the private key (e.g. you sent it to binance), the funds are lost.

1 Like

Plus one to @Sev-CaptainsLounge

1 Like

I don’t think you can recover the funds if you don’t have the private keys. Do try your luck with binance support. My experience with them is not that great.