Theia - play to earn game with extreme deflation

Theia

play to earn game with extreme deflation

Proposal overview

Theia is a Metaverse GameFi, it combines NFT, DeFi and video game.The story of Theia is set in the universe, and players can drive their own spaceships to explore the planet.

Launch stages

1. The acquisition of the spaceship, the user acquires the spaceship by purchasing the blind box and becomes the first residents of the planet Theia;

2. Resource accumulation, users can start playing to earn by continuously synthesizing high-level spaceships and interstellar mines to mine, and obtain Theia’s token TIA;

3. Economy and governance, users who have S-class spacecraft enjoy certain governance rights and dividend rights;

4. Play to earn, users can compete for the existing resources of the planet by exploring the planet and plundering game, and get more TIA.

Proposal ask

Since its inception, Theia project was established to be community-driven and self-funded. We are seeking funds to facilitate development and gain early traction.

We are looking for $50k worth of ONE, which should be split into portions and released by milestones:

Milestone Tranche
Interstellar exploration, plunder function development 10k
Contract audit 20k
1,000 daily active users (video production, overseas PR) 10k
Community User Induction (Bounty Activities) 10k

How funds will be utilized:

Metrics for success

In Theia’s token distribution, 60% of TIA is given back to the community in the form of play-to-earn, so we believe that Theia’s greatest value is the community, who are users, investors and gamers. In the first year of Theia’s operation, we will achieve the goal of 10,000 active users through the iteration of game functions and the continuous output of operational activities. At the same time, we will continue to promote other games in the ecosystem.

In the first stage, it was developed and deployed in Harmony.

We have reached 12,000 Telegram users, 6,000 users in ordinary Discord channels, and 500 users in advanced channels; more than 150 people who have qualified for the whitelist can get NFT rewards in Theia (Note: NFT has not been issued yet), and the current group activities are still ongoing.

Meanwhile, users continue to grow.

Therefore, we estimate that our users will reach about 500 in the second month of official operation.

In the second stage, we will open mining, conduct event marketing for S-class spacecraft auction, and jointly release with more than 100 YouTube and Twitter KOLs to promote the number of users to 1,000.

In the third stage, we will go online to explore and loot new gameplay, and revise the website. Through the continuous optimization of community operations and products, the number of users is aim to reach 3,000.

In the fourth stage, mini games will be launched, and users continue to grow.

Users Number Event Mouth
100 Develop and deploy on Harmony 1
500 NFT mystery box on sale 2
1000 S-rank Spaceship Auction 3
2000 Launch mining 4
3000 Brand promotion activities (KOL cooperation) 5
4000 Online exploration, looting new gameplay 6
5000 7
6000 Mini games launched 8
7000 9
8000 10
9000 11
10000 12

Our public road map

Current development progress

Objective Date Status
NFT Mall - Time & Space Magic Box is on sale 2021.12 Done
Interstellar mining - open the magic box and enter the interstellar mining competition 2021.12 Done
Bounty Center - “Spaceship Pioneer”, “Lucky Planet” open 2022.1 Done
Free market - users can freely trade spaceships 2022.2 Done
Explore and loot online 2022.5 TODO

Colonizing Harmony blockchain

Objective Date Status
NFT Mall - Time and Space Magic Box is on sale 2022.3 TODO
Interstellar mining - open the magic box and enter the interstellar mining competition 2022.3 TODO
Bounty Center - “Spaceship Pioneer”, “Lucky Planet” open 2022.3 TODO
Free market - users can freely trade spaceships 2022.3 TODO
Explore and loot online 2022.5 TODO
More mini games are online 2022.8 TODO

Operation plan

Objective Date Status
S-rank spacecraft auction 2022.4 TODO
Whitelist users mint 2022.4 TODO
IDO 2022.5 TODO
Adding liquidity on DEX 2022.5 TODO
Centralized exchange online 2022.6 TODO

External links

Gitbook:Welcome to Theia world - Theia

Tokenomic:

Type % Total Vesting terms Use case
Institutions 17% 17,000,000 7% in the first release Lock-up: unlock 15.5% quarterly, 6 quarters to complete. Early Investors
IDO 5% 5,000,000 mint No lock-up
Foundation 8% 8,000,000 Long-term Strategic Reserve Community Airdrop, Initial Liquidity, Marketing and Management, etc.
Community 60% 60,000,000 Mining Output Community
Team 10% 10,000,000 Mining Output Team

Screenshots of current Web app :
1、panel

2、market

3、ship

4、bounty

5、base

6、invite

Mainnet

Mainnet launch and the first NFT distribution event will take place in Mar 2022 .

We are actively looking for more members and active contributors to join Theia :grace@pla.finance

Justification

We have designed a variety of NFT and TIA application scenarios to ensure their value and the deflation mechanism of the whole pass model.

Core contributors

CEO - Kathy

Gamer at heart, active member of the Wall Street , and an early adopter of Axie Infinity. Background as a serial entrepreneur in the deep tech industry, he brings world-class standards in project executions and strategic insights.

CFO/COO - Anderson

Graduated from the University of Michigan, founder of Quasar Labs.Managing combined private portfolio of $1 Mn USD of crypto/NFT assets. Navigated DeFi and Blockchain investments space to realise a 5-10x portfolio gain in 12 months. Background in private equity and principal investments, bringing deep expertise in opportunity valuations to maximise expected value of each investment decisions.

CTO -Ryan

Scientist Masters, developer and data engineer for regional tech giant. Blockchain, AI, tech architecture enthusiasts by day, generative artist by night.

Community Director - Helena

Active member in several NFT discord communities. Blockchain gaming enthusiast with early investments in Axie and GALA.

Partnerships Director - White

Social media influencer. Blockchain gaming investor.

Design and Marketing Director - Mathew

5 years experience in graphic and UI design. Developed front end interface and user experience for tech platforms.

4 Likes

Really interesting!! Love to hear more!!

Will it be launched on Harmony ONE? Because it says BSC on your website.

We have completed the deployment on the harmony test network.

1 Like

This is really an interesting project

Can’t wait anymore~ Hope the project online soon!

1 Like

This is really interesting will love to play games and have earnings from having fun. Nice one!

Thanks for your proposal, it has been assigned and the team will review and respond shortly :blue_heart:

Thanks and looking forward to your reply

Hey team, thank you for your grant application. I have a few questions:

1. Milestones above - when you say 1,000 daily active users, do you mean players actually playing Theia? If so, can we make that 1,000 players on average over 7 days? And how will you measure that and can we see on-chain to verify?

2. In the screenshots and docs, you mention BSC. Has this game launched on Binance Chain previously? If so, what’s your plan on the BSC version of the game vs the Harmony version of the game?

3. Do you have an auditor already hired? Lead times for good auditors can take a long, long time.

4. I read through all the docs but haven’t played the current stage of the game. Would you guys be able to create a quick walkthrough video so I and the community can see what the potential is withough having to connect our wallet and play?

Yes, we are confident and will try our best to do so.
How do we measure active users?
Every user who has real contract interaction is considered as an active user, and our game contains a variety of smart contracts: magic box contract, spaceship NFT contract, invitation contract, adventurer contract, spaceship tycoon contract, NFT market contract, TIA contract, ENG contract, etc., each contract interaction can prove that the user is really participating in Theia.

Yes, we first made some deployments on Binance Chain, but there was no pause. The top priority is to launch Theia on Harmony and get real users in Theia.To this end, we have held a reward event in the Discord community to guide users to cross-link from Binance Chain to Harmony, and the response has been good so far.

We have appointments with two audit companies, and the audit cycle is usually 5-8 working days,we will choose one of them to cooperate with.

We will make the demo video as soon as possible.You can take a look at the small video we made first.

Theia Story Background:https://youtu.be/BmxcUaJvZTw

1 Like

Does this mean you will kill Theia on Binance Chain and only support the game and community on Harmony?

No,the future is multichain, and Theia could be deployed on chains where Theia gets user interest.
We are optimistic about the ecology of Harmony, and we believe that Theia can make a good start in Harmony.

Let us know when this is available. I’m especially interested in the user flow and user experience, end-to-end.

Link:https://youtu.be/ShmUufq-wnw

A simple Demo explanation video, welcome to make suggestions and questions.

Thank you for sharing that video walkthrough.

I can see how some people would play what’s available. I’m not calling it a game, because it’s not yet. How will you market this to get a player base?

Another question regarding the milestones below. I’d like to modify the milestones to include the completion and launch of the game on mainnet. The game, which is still being developed, is what I think the community will appreciate. Most things before that are a means to fundraise. But the community wants to play and receive appreciation on the NFTs they earn and buy. Can you update the below to include the completion of the game and launch on mainnet?

One of Theia’s core user experience philosophies is to provide players diverse ways to easily and instantly earn rewards.
Opportunities to earn rewards include:
→ Referral of players
→ Participate in betas
→ Watch advertisements
→ Trade digital goods
→ Participate in our rewards program
→ Report bugs
→ Write reviews
→ Share content on social networks
→ Compete in contests
They can participate in and receive rewards in the game or community, and we will attract users to join the Theia community and convert them into our users in these ways.

In addition to the two functions of planet exploration and planet plunder in Game, our products are still in the development stage, and other functions including Mine Market Bounty Base Invite have been developed, and we will gradually open up the corresponding functions according to our operation.

We sold the first batch of Time magic boxes(2000) from April 8th to April 15th .

Plate Details
Market Users can freely trade spaceships
Bounty(Ship Pioneer) The first 5 players to gather together 60 ships in each era will be awarded the title of Ship Pioneer and will split 80% of the TIA in the prize pool and start the next era.
Base(Destruction of the spaceship) Users can get ENG by actively destroying spaceship NFT.
Base(Gift from spaceship) Users can give their own spaceship to other users.
Invite Friends can get 5% BUSD bonus when buying time magic box.Friends buy space magic box, inviter can get 5% TIA reward, this part of the reward into the spaceship account, only allowed to buy space magic box.

Ready to go online

Plate Details Month
Ship(Ship Auction) Users participate in the auction, and the highest bidder can get the S-rank ship within the time limit. 4
Mine(Trial Mine) Users can pledge the spaceship NFT to obtain TIA.
Base(My Ships) User can combine two low-level spaceships into a high-level ship.
Ship(Space magic box) The sale of the space magic box opens, and users can use TIA to purchase the magic box to get the spaceship NFT. 5
Bounty (Spaceship Tycoon) Users who buy the top 10 space blind boxes every week can get the corresponding TIA reward.
Bounty (Lucky Planet) Users who mortgage ENG can be eligible to participate in the lottery to obtain TIA.
Ship (Space magic box-Adventurer reward) With the 24-hour countdown, the last user who buys the space blind box gets the TIA reward.
Mine (Alchemy Mine) The user dispatches and destroys the spaceships to obtain TIA. The more ships are destroyed, the higher the capacity is, and the more TIA is dug up.
Mine (Core Mine) Add trading pair TIA-BUSD to Viper, and users can start mining by pledging LP token and NFT at the same time.
Game(Melting pool) Users can smelt TIA ores into TIA. 6
Game(Interstellar exploration) Five spaceships can form a fleet and send fleets to explore planets to obtain TIA ore. Different levels of spaceships can explore different planets, and the amount of TIA ore obtained is also different.
Game(Interstellar plunder) The fleet can spend TIA to plunder the planet. when different fleets plunder the same planet, it is possible for the fleets to plunder each other. The success rate of plunder depends on the rank of ships of the fleet.

You’ve said BUSD several times already. This will be replaced by ONE, correct?

Yes, our first batch of 2000 Time magic boxes were sold by BUSD, and gas fee is ONE.
Although we have made full preparations to guide users to transfer from BSC to Harmony, it is still a little bit complicated for them.
So our next round of Time magic boxes sale will consider using ONE to pay. I believe that the original users of Harmony will also be happy to see that.