Weezi.io CRM for DAO Asset Management in DeFi, NFT and GameFi

## Name of Project

Weezi

## Proposal overview

Briefly about WEEZI – multi-wallet cross-chain DAO toolset with automated on-chain accounting for asset management in DeFi, NFT and GameFi. Platform works on Ethereum blockchain (ERC-20), BinanceSmartChain, Polygon, Matic, Aragon

Platform currently runs 15 DAO, 304 active users and 8+ mln USD are locked on platform.

Our proposal is to collaborate with Harmony in next way – deploying WEEZI smart-contracts on testnet than after a month migrate to mainnet. After deploying in mainnet, we are ready to create and run DAO and mobilize DeFi and active users.

Consultations from Harmony’s side for our developers’ team would be needed.

## Proposal ask

50 000 USD is a funding amount request

## Metrics for success

$25M Assets Under Management

$500MTotal Transaction Volume

1000+ active users

External links

https://weezi.io/ - project main page;
DocSend - project presentation;

Tokenomics - WEEZI - product tokenomics;

@dpagan-harmony could you take a look at this proposal please?

1 Like

Hi, thanks for support!
If there any additional questions, please feel free to contact me at @aleksdor (telegram)

Thank you for submitting a proposal to $300M Ecosystem Fund :blue_heart:

:hourglass_flowing_sand: Your proposal is under review :slight_smile: Meanwhile, head over to our DAO Funding Guidelines

:heavy_check_mark: Please ensure that your proposal meets the criteria necessary to be considered for a Harmony DAO bootstrap grant.

Note, that even if your proposal meets certain criteria, it does not necessarily guarantee approval or funding :see_no_evil:

Thank you for your time and interest! :rocket:

And my most sincere apologies for this delayed response.

1 Like

thanks. waiting for an answer

apologies for the wait, @aleksdor

In order for a DAO bootstrap grant proposal to be approved they must follow the guidelines posted above. I will share them again, here.

I believe your proposal might fit better under our DAO Tooling grant guidelines, though. I will share those on this talk thread:

Live on Testnet $10k
Live on Mainnet $10k
Training Webinar (Recorded) $15K
Adopted by 10 DAOs $15K
DAO with 5/9 Multisig Wallet (Bonus) $10k

Please let me know your thoughts! In the past month Harmony has been very focused on onboarding new DAO tooling. I will also loop in @DevinMarty to this thread.

1 Like

Good day, thanks for the answer.
According to given guideline we have no inquiries and we are ready to fit the 1st step about testnet.
What should we do next? Do we need to change the proposal? And how could we start cooperation?

1 Like

I’m going to loop in @DevinMarty and @ElixirofLife for next steps.

Stand by for further information @aleksdor :slight_smile:

1 Like

Update:

The Harmony DAO Ops team will resume approvals and funding on May, 1st. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we learn best practices and navigate the proposal process.

note: this comment is not an approval of the proposal

1 Like

Thanks for the information, will wait for the next step

1 Like

Hello, @aleksdor !

I would like to deliver a brief update from Harmony.

All approvals and proposals for DAO Bootstrap Funding is still paused. This is a temporary measure. Please do not let this dissuade you and your team from building.

note: this comment is not an approval of this proposal

1 Like

Hey! we have already started the first stage and deployed contracts on the harmony testnet

What is the testnet address?

Hey @aleksdor

I’m going to close this thread and ask that you draft a new proposal with the updated information. Thank you :blue_heart:

This topic was automatically closed after 3 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.