Users can solve zk puzzles (based on sujiko) and create and submit their own to contribute to the platform while obtaining an NFT that proves they are the original creator of that puzzle.
The project has a set of puzzles submited by users that everyone can attempt to solve without giving away the solution, by using Zero Knowledge. Users can also create their own puzzles and submit them to help with platform growth. To do this, users need to prove that they know a valid solution for that puzzle by using ZK. Each time a user submits a new puzzle to the chain, an NFT is minted to their wallet as a proof that they are the original creator of that puzzle.
For now, the platform supports 2 types of puzzles which are: Sujiko and Sujiko62 with a third type called XSujiko in development. In the live app there is a brief explanation about the rules of these puzzles.
- Entertainment: Users can have fun while solving and creating these puzzles and they are also a good exercise for brain training.
- Academic: This project has the potential to act as an introduction to the creation of web3 applications with ZK because of its simple design (circom circuits + solidity smart contracts + front-end).
There are other zk-games like Dark Forest and even puzzles, but we can not find any of them based on Sujiko. zkSujiko has not only Sujiko puzzles, but also new and unique puzzles that merge the basis of Sujiko and Graph Theory. With zkSujiko, users will not only be consumers of these puzzles, but also creators. This is an important disctinction because we have a solid incentive to create new puzzles to submit to the chain (NFTs).
zkSujiko will be established to be community-driven and self-funded by the DAO (to be created) in a bid to bring a ZK powered space conquest game to the Harmony Blockchain. To get this up and running, we will be requesting the $15k/year stable basic income to take care of initial development, welfare and operations costs.
This ask will be in line with the laid down milestones as detailed below
- launching a feature-complete product on our testnet
- forming a DAO with 5-out-of-9 multisig with our DAOs
- launching on our mainnet with audit
- attracting 1k daily active users (with launch video, full PR promotion)
- attracting 10k daily active users (with a detailed roadmap, governance process)
|Testnet launch||April 24, 2022||Done|
|Beta testing and fixing||May 1, 2022||Done|
|Mainnet launch||May 5, 2022||Done|
|Support XSujiko||June 20, 2022||Pending|
|Smart Contract Audit||July 20, 2022||Pending|
|Every sujiko shows info (attempts, winrate, etc)||August 20, 2022||Pending|
|Search, Filter and Sort sujikos by different features like difficulty, etc.||September 20, 2022||Pending|
|New tools for the creation of graphs to speed up XSujiko’s creation||October 30, 2022||Pending|