A Block of Crypto DAO – Providing Education, Basic Income for Instructors and Marketing for Harmony

thank you for your objectivity @algorist, I see your comments have been flagged by someone and I do not understand why. I can only think it is because you have been objective. Don’t take it personally. there has been a question over DAOs by the Harmony community for some time, and I obviously got the wrath of the anti-DAO brigade.

Unfortunately, that NFT project will no longer be launching on Harmony. They have been following the thread and feel the community is hostile and aggressive and until the keyboard warriors stop trolling, there is no way I could send people here. Tagging the harmony team as this should not be happening and they need to be aware of the impact of trolling. @Mattyontap @frwrdslosh @Jacksteroo @stse

It is a pity because I was advised by the Harmony core team to submit as a DAO, now I feel like I was sent to the firing line. Harmony Web3 Pros Expert Track - #10 by Mattyontap

By the way, my CPA number is 005516. pity they don’t keep the records on a blockchain, I could point you to it then in no time.

1 Like