Atlantys: Oceans of Harmony Play-to-Earn

Name of Project

Atlantys: Oceans of Harmony

Proposal overview

Atlantys is a true play-to-earn blockchain game that rewards the players with its native token. The project started as Harmony Whales and evolved to become a P2E and PvP game. At its current stage, players can purchase Gen0 Whale NFTs to:

The game currently consists of the above mini games, implemented on the mainnet with many features and players are earning daily rewards. All game aspects are currently built completely on Harmony Blockchain. Our next feature to be implemented is Whale Battles in which players holding Gen1 Whales are fighting head to head PvP.

After these initial mini-game releases, the team’s focus is on creating a complete underwater OceanVerse where players can summon mythological creatures, farm their land, visit and conquer other lands, host races and other events on their plots, compete in daily and weekly tournaments and expand their territories.

Team

Harmony Universe - Owner
Bleght - Lead Strategist and Game Designer
Wickednights - Financial Advisor
Ace - Solidity Developer
Acadia - Front End Developer
WibeFire - Unity Game Developer
Chris - Graphics Designer
NeviMegi - Graphics Designer
Maffaz - Lead Advisor for Development, Testing and Contract Security

Proposal ask

$150K as follows

• $50K Equity free Launch Grant
  • $100k Investment in discounted Atlantys tokens to Harmony team in a 6 months locked schedule

Metrics for success

$10K after launching a feature-complete product on Harmony testnet,
$10K after forming a DAO with 5-out-of-9 multisig with our DAOs,
$10K after launching on our mainnet with audit,
$10K after 1K daily active users (with launch video, full PR promotion),
$10K after 10k daily active users (with a detailed roadmap, governance process).

External links

https://atlantys.one/
https://breeding.atlantys.one/
https://race.atlantys.one/
https://tamagotchi.atlantys.one/
https://land.atlantys.one/

1 Like

Thank you for submitting a proposal to Harmony’s $300M Ecosystem Fund. Allow me to be your representative on behalf of the Grants committee (and thanks for sitting out of the decision-making otherwise it’ll be awkward and a conflict of interest). I’m in the process of reviewing your proposal.

This looks similar to Mars Colony and the initial graphics can be more compelling. The game could go heavier into game mechanics, can you describe the roadmap further?

Thanks for your time, Jack!

Couple of updates first:
We just started our token migration from ARB to AQUA today. Can be found at https://migrate.atlantys.one

Games can be accessed through. Atlantys: Oceans of Harmony
The latest rollout of our game portfolio is Whale Battles at https://battles.atlantys.one. it’s a P2P game, where whale NFT owners can battle each other. We are also in the process of animating the battles and the battleground itself:

In addition, we just finished the Whale Race testing on Testnet and will be rolling out to mainnet in a few hours.

And a few new team members:
Anyx is hired for extensive QA/Testing
Flex_Luthor has joined the team for front end development
Paradox joined the team to expand our marketing reach

Regarding Mars example, I think the only similarity between this project and Mars Colony is the land emitting 1 AQUA per day, per land. Other than that this is a distinct project with multiple games available to play on Harmony already.

Roadmap includes:

• Whale Battles integrating Ocean Plots; use attack, defense and resource to defend the battle
  • Whale Race Tournaments with Leaderboards: Weekly and Monthly Winners
  • Atlantys Raids: Players send their whales on a journey to raid Ocean Plots and retrieve gemstones, resources, and a few other items to build attack and defense mechanisms on their own Ocean Plots. These mechanism include Gods, Statues, Magical Potions and Craft Weapons. While the whales are on their journey, they can be raided by other whales and fight for the resources.
  • Atlantys Gods: a limited number of mythological creatures available to increase the game power of the players.

The end state of our game is a 3D underwater world, after all the games have been developed and integrated with each other.

Hope this helps. If you have any other questions, please let me know.
Thank you,
HU

6 Likes

Migration went smooth! So excited for whats next!

1 Like

Migration was SO smooth, and there are already so many features to this project, would be amazing to see what else could be built with a little help. Bullish on Atlantys, excited to see what comes next!

2 Likes

Im having such a blast in this whole new ecosystem being created by harmony universe. It been ONE flawless release after another. Today the conversion from ARB to to AQUA took one second to finalize. Great community and awesome communication on ongoing progress. So excited for everything thats coming next…

1 Like

Atlantys has a bright future.

The idea to create an Ocean-based Game is already something new and not a typical “Metaverse”-Project. I agree that the UI/UX and Front-End need a little polish to make them more appealing to the usual crowd. Still, on the other hand, the project proved already to deliver multiple times; we get updates almost daily (it kind of feels like it), the DEVs and Mods are very active in the community and are very open in their communication.

The fact that we already have Tamagotchi (Whale Feeding), Quests, Breeding, Fights, and all the other great functions is, in my view, a clear sign for “readiness to create something special” here, think about the opportunities that a project like that has. You could partner up with so many different projects and increase the awareness of our Oceans. How we as humans need to change our behavior to save our Sea-Creatures because AQUA is what created life on our beautiful planet, and we cannot live without AQUA.

We already see multiple potential partnerships with Moonrobots, WenLamboNFTs, Dingos, and the Alpha Gaming DAO, to mention a few. All AMA’s were phenomenal, and HU’s passion was a clear focus.
There’re planned tournaments, and the community is excited about all these great opportunities, not just from a financial perspective; the real gem is community involvement and expanding the Harmony Universe. Is this not the Main-Goal here? We should embrace people like HU that want to grow Harmony as a whole, and with Atlantys, he wants to do his part to make Harmony just a little more fantastic. At least that is what I see, hear and read. Every World needs an Ocean, in real life or our wonderful crypto-world.

If this project can overcome the UI/UX “issues,” I see a great future for Atlantys. Furthermore, I firmly believe that the passion and involvement of the DEVs (of course, HU himself, too) will be beneficial to the Harmony Universe and can only be a blessing to the community, to Harmony, and for every Player out there.

Who doesn’t want to be a Whale Whale? Come on!

I think I speak for the whole community when I say: I hope the Grant-Team sees the value and passion of this project and helps grow it into something even bigger and more excellent.

Be blessed.
I’m out! :hugs:

4 Likes

This project is coming along very nicely so far
They just did a token migration and the UI was as smooth as possible.

I personally like the 2d art it has grown on me but clearly as with most gamefi projects the graphics will increase as the project grows and i would love to see a 3d ocean metaverse!

Great job Atlantys team keep up the awesome work😁

2 Likes

Yes the project looks very promising :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here are some UI Updates we have done over the past few weeks:

Battle

History

1 Like

Hey @Jacksteroo, Fyi we also launched two staking options for the native token $AQUA at Atlantys Staking

More to come with 3D NFTs. Looking forward to a Launch Grant approval.

Cheers,
HU

2 Likes

HU has been killing it with his updates, and his team are delivering consistently with a truly solid product, while nurturing an amazing community. I hope we can get an update on this grant soon.

2 Likes

This is looking like a promising and fun game! I like how development has been moving forward. Looking forward to another fellow Harmony project having 3D NFTs as well!

3 Likes

Thank you all for the support!

Approved for $50K Launch grant. Congratulations @HarmonyUniverse and team!

Once this nears going into Mainnet, we can work with you to prepare for the Harmony Ventures Network program since you’re seeking to raise capital.

Looking forward to seeing this built out with the first milestone for a Testnet Launch built on Harmony :tada:

“Testnet Launch” means launching a feature-complete product on Harmony Testnet. We define feature complete to include a user interface, connection to a wallet (Metamask, Harmony ONE Chrome Extension, etc.) on Testnet, and can be tested end-to-end by at least 100 users.

Meanwhile, to prepare receiving funds, email your identification documents to kyc@harmony.one and create a Gnosis Safe MultiSig wallet at https://multisig.harmony.one and using instructions below
:arrow_right: Setup Gnosis Safe with MetaMask & 1Wallet

Checkout the Funding FAQ for further info at Harmony Funding FAQ. Please join the Harmony Grants Telegram channel and Harmony’s Discord server.

We’d love :blue_heart: to see weekly updates on this thread here, to keep the community posted on this proposal’s progress!

4 Likes

Cheers Jack. We appreciate the support very much :partying_face:

Hi @Jacksteroo, @jbeltran
Happy to announce that we successfully launched our Atlantys Raids game and users are enjoying the fun. We have ~200 whales raiding at the moment with more joining by the hour.

With this launch, we’d like to claim the testnet and mainnet milestones.
Check out Raids page and enjoy some Raids yourselves. While there go to Atlantys: Oceans of Harmony to see all the available features, including the one of the first true games on Harmony, the Atlantys Race.

Cheers, and Thank you.
HU

2 Likes

Hi @Jacksteroo @cheualx,

I understand that Juan is no longer looking after grants and that Harmony is resuming the milestone payouts for existing grantees. Can we look into funding Atlantys milestones 1 and 2 for testnet and mainnet please?

we continue to develop further on Harmony and are rolling out updates quite frequently.

Cheers,
HU

3 Likes

@cheualx will be your point of contact from now on. Thanks for your patience @HarmonyUniverse

1 Like

@cheualx our multisg address: one17qljyf5pwtfj0thhsp3yj9w6puc7eh7s5s5ctp

Requesting funding for testnet deployment at this point. Form has been submitted. Thanks again.