Balance and Motivation Social Series

Project name: Balance and Motivation Social Media Series

Application type: Product

The Balance and Motivation podcast would be a social media series that would entail audiovisual presentations that carry strong messages of personality biulding, mental balance and inspiration to seize one’s day and make the best out of it. This series would be one that mixes video content synchronized with the inspirational audio message that accompanies it. Special messages curated by foremost thinkers and socio-philosophical thinkers recruited on the project would comprise the presentations. Each presentation would carry sound and visual imagery with it, to provide an immersive psychological experience needed for reaching the innermost depths of the mind.
The Balance and Motivation series would be a weekly series with social presence targeted specifically at biulding a ready audience who would be enlightened about the Harmony Blockchain and community participation through introductory adverts that comprise the introduction and finals of the presentation. These parts of the presentation would educate people about Harmony Protocol and carry quick simple illustrations on how to create a Harmony wallet on Metamask and participate/invest in Harmony. A project that carries longevity in premise and objective for the sole purpose of impacting psychological rehabilitation and recharge for individuals while helping them make transition into web 3 and the crypto space.

The World Health Organization postulates that depression affects 3.8 percent of the world population, this postulates about 280 million people are affected by depression globally. This metric is a product of surveys of people with observable symptoms, and not in concealed cases due to public shame and embarrassment.

The Balance and Motivation podcasts is aiming to contribute its global quota and stamp on the human consciousness to pinpoint a way of liberation and emancipation for the minds of people from all climes and race to find their daily dose of motivation and inspiration to let go of whatever holds them down psychologically from attaining their most optimum mindset needed for them to function maximally in their day-to-day activities.

The series is needed therapy in the contributive effort for global consciousness. The primary purpose of the series is to deposit nuggets of mental recharge and clarity in the mind of its target audience, while also using this very potent portal to broadcast Harmony as a climate neutral blockchain and a force to reckon with in the crypto world.

It is good to note that we are not in any way offering a panacea to people going through any mental disorders or inconsistencies but only creating an audiovisual presentation that would be a spring board for mental articulation and awareness for individuals of all climes

Its a novel strategy of engaging people with web 3 tools and sensitization while creating content that is appealing psychologically

Content curator John : Freedomandflow.medium.com
Creative and project overseer Dare Oni: designisfun.school
Sound score and Cinematography: Alex
Web 3 researcher and social media expert: Dabby

BUDGET:

Project Manager: scheduling and organizing programs and synchronizing with everyone: $200 per episode
Photographer creating images and video content: $300 per episode
Music producer: Scoring soundtrack and mastering final audio per episode: $300
Voice Over artist: $200 per episode
Content Curator ( Spoken word): $300 per episode
Video editor: $400 per episode
Social Media Personell and sponsored posts: $200 per episode

TOTAL: $1900 x 4 = $7600 ( 4 episodes only at the moment)

Justification

The World Health Organization postulates that depression affects 3.8 percent of the world population, this postulates about 280 million people are affected by depression globally. This metric is a product of surveys of people with observable symptoms, and not in concealed cases due to public shame and embarrassment.

The Balance and Motivation podcasts is aiming to contribute its global quota and stamp on the human consciousness to pinpoint a way of liberation and emancipation for the minds of people from all climes and race to find their daily dose of motivation and inspiration to let go of whatever holds them down psychologically from attaining their most optimum mindset needed for them to function maximally in their day-to-day activities.

The series is needed therapy in the contributive effort for global consciousness. The primary purpose of the series is to deposit nuggets of mental recharge and clarity in the mind of its target audience, while also using this very potent portal to broadcast Harmony as a climate neutral blockchain and a force to reckon with in the crypto world.

It is good to note that we are not in any way offering a panacea to people going through any mental disorders or inconsistencies but only creating an audiovisual presentation that would be a spring board for mental articulation and awareness for individuals of all climes

Its a novel strategy of engaging people with web 3 tools and sensitization while creating content that is appealing psychologically

Metrics for success

EVALUATION
Progress and justification for this project would be validated by the amount of engagement on each episode of the series. Engagement on an episode includes

Views

Likes/Retweets/Repost

Comments

Views : Through social network algorithms employed specifically to make sure that the content reaches its target audience. Through sponsored posts, traction would be generated for the first episodes. These first episodes would be accompanied with trailers and promo oriented VFXs and effects to draw attention to the essence of the show

Likes/Retweets/Repost
Likes/Retweets and Reposts are very viable metrics to judge the progress in the awareness that the show generates. A projection of 70 likes at the end of one month’s season of the series is reasonable growth and this is the team’s target for the first month of inception for the series

Comments : comments are a great way to engage with the followers of a social media initiative to mirror their hearts and know content that they might anticipate which correlates with the theme of the series. Comments are also a great way to get followers and faithfuls of the series to repost the series through their channels. 10-15 comments on an episode of the series on social channels is our anticipated engagement projection for the first month. These comments would be replied with leading prompts on how to engage with harmony and the efficacy of its chain

DISSEMINATION

The series would be hosted on Youtube, Instagram and Tiktok. These are the major social media handles that are suitable for video content initiatives. As stated above, leveraging social network algorithms and sponsored posts

External links

Here are links of podcasts which a significant part of the team has participated in and rendered. These links below dont necessarily suggest the format of the Balance and Motivation series we have proposed here but just a little of similarity of the grandeur we aim to replicate here

2 Likes

I’ll make my response simple. If you want funding for a product on NEAR, I suggest you go to them.

Profound apologies, mixed it up because I recently concluded a contract for someone who paid me in NEAR, ever since the word stuck since I am new into crypto and I got onboarded on the harmony chain through the creatives chat on telegram.

Profound apologies, making the necessary corrections

Cant find the edit button, any help? Anyone?

All corrections made my friend, Thanks so much for the timely observation

This will be nice, can I work with you on this? I’m a music producer and a script writer…

1 Like

Or, you are copying and pasting grant applications across different chains…

@GeorgeofEmmaInterest
Hey dear friend, if you saw what I posted here, there would be clarity to what you should understand so as we not jumping to invalidated conclusions

Thanks

That seems unlikely…

Thanks for the word “seems” … So it means that it is “likely” right

And for a word to a wise, please, if you don’t have substantiated evidence to back a claim, you can do yourself the favour of being beneficial to humanity by not underscoring other people’s effort with vain talks and unstubstantiated jibes

Peace to you my friend