Community DAO Council Candidate: Harmonious Dude (Kyle)

Hello there fellow Harmonauts! I am Harmonious Dude and am excited to be officially announcing my candidacy for Governor on the Community DAO!

As a validator for Harmony Protocol, I have made community building and engagement a top priority. Harmony has so much to offer the world beyond just price action for investors and I’ve made it a personal goal of mine to make it as accessible and approachable as possible for everyone of all backgrounds and experience levels. I hope to bring this same enthusiasm and focus as a member of the community DAO.

Building a strong community is the single greatest catalyst for the success of Harmony outside of having a strong group of developers building the ecosystem. The thing that attracted me most to Harmony was the welcoming members and friendly nature of inclusivity. If elected to the board of governors, I will faithfully serve the community and always work to enhance the mission of Harmony in a positive manner. I already do so daily, promoting new artists, projects, and validators regularly. My passion for Harmony is true and unfettered.

Thank you for your consideration!

14 Likes

Great to see you running for council the most Harmonious One :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Harmonious my dude, nice to see you here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you Bricktop! I appreciate your encouragement!

1 Like

Hey dude wish you all the best :call_me_hand:t3:

2 Likes

Hello am new here. I believe in the coming months harmony coin will skyrocket

1 Like