Community DAO Council Candidate: StrongMindsHold

Hello ONE family! For those who don’t know me my name is Tim, aka StrongMindsHold, and I’m formally announcing my candidacy for the Community DAO council.

Here’s a little background on me:
I’ve been involved with Harmony since the beginning of this year and served the community as a mod for the official Harmony Telegram and currently serve as a mod for the official Harmony Reddit. I also have been running a validator since March. I am a fully retired military vet and Harmony is now my full time “job”. I am married to the best woman on the planet and have 4 children I teach at home. Life is good and the Harmony community has been a direct blessing to me and my “squad”. Forever grateful!

My thoughts on the community:
Serving this community has been an awesome experience to say the least! I was blown away from the very first day I joined and I am still in awe of just how good it is to this day. No other crypto community can touch us and so many members exemplify the definition of “Harmony”. There is a real desire from members to help each other and lift each other up; everywhere you look you can see this. It has made serving this community an absolute pleasure and I plan on continuing that role of community servant for as long as the community allows me to!

Why I am running for a council position:
As stated above I have served the community in a few different positions and have maintained a presence on all of Harmony’s social media platforms (ramping up on Discord currently). This has enabled me to have a good view on the pulse of the community. It also has enabled me to interact with many members of the community; the information sharing has been outstanding and many friendships have been made. I have reached a point in my Harmony journey where I feel like I am ready to serve in a greater role; one where I can be in a position to positively affect change with the community’s best interests at heart. The community has always been the upmost important thing to me and I am motivated and excited about the opportunity to serve it in a bigger capacity!

My Promise to the community:
I have ran my validator with the promise of 100% transparency, 100% accessibility, 100% dedication. That is what I promise to the community as a CDAO council member. These things are important to me on a personal level, and what I believe our community deserves. It’s hard to have trust in people in general (let alone in the crypto space), but I feel like these three traits are the keys to building trust. I will work hard, I will be available to everyone, and I will be transparent no matter how good or bad the truth is. I also firmly believe in structure, quantifiable metrics and standards.

Thank you taking the time to read my nomination! We are at an exciting crossroad in the history of Harmony with getting the different DAOs off the ground and pushing toward governance enacted on the blockchain by the members. This is new ground; the future is bright and open to so many avenues and possibilities. We are all on this journey together and we are just getting started! LET’S GO!

Very Respectfully, Tim

P.S. If you see me out in the community holler and say hello or if you need assistance with anything don’t hesitate to ask me!

Twitter - https://twitter.com/TimPos4?s=09
Reddit - https://www.reddit.com/u/StrongMindsHold?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share
Telegram - Telegram: Contact @StrongMindsHold

26 Likes

Tim I am glad to see you run! You are passionate and one of the most engaged in our communities, you got this

4 Likes

Thank you my brother!

4 Likes

SMH has been one of the most active community members on Harmony and helping everyone regardless of their position or question. I think he will make an excellent member of this council and bring immense value.

3 Likes

So glad to see you putting your name in the hat Tim!

3 Likes

Yes, it’s about time! You’ve contributed so much to the community and I believe you’ll be able to give so much more as a member of the Community DAO.

2 Likes

Tim is an obvious choice. His dedication has no limit, not only towards his delegators, but already for the Community as a whole. I know my vote for you is a vote for the Community well-being. To make it short, at the end, my vote for you is a vote for me

2 Likes

Anywhere you’re reading up on Harmony stuff SMH pops up offering help and insights… Tim is an obvious choice to me. Besides his dedication he has the ability to express difficult/technical matter to a point that most can understand.
Go for it Tim!

2 Likes

Glad to see you’re stepping in. Your energy, knowledge and dedication will greatly benefit the DAO and Harmony community as a whole.
You have my vote for sure

2 Likes

Great to see you putting yourself forward for this. I see you across all parts of the community, helping others and being generally helpful and I’d be glad to support your quest to be apart of the community DAO.

2 Likes

Will love to see you as governor :muscle:t2::heart:

2 Likes

I will always have a huge respect for you because you encoraged me to be part of this community when i was in doubt.

Best of Luck Tim

3 Likes

Happy to see you as a candidate! You have always been there to help the community out with your knowledge of the ecosystem. You get my vote!

2 Likes

Great to see you entering a nomination Tim, you helped me so much when joining the community, couldn’t have done it without you :raised_hands::tophat::raised_hands:

2 Likes

Hey Tim wish you all the best for the Election :+1:t3:

1 Like