Community DAO Council Q2 2022 Candidate: PeaceLoveHarmony.ONE

Hi everyone! My name is Rob from PeaceLoveHarmony.ONE. I am announcing my candidacy to serve as a Q2 2022 Governor of the community DAO.

**Are there any obstacles you see in being able to commit up to 10 hours/week as a DAO governor? This amount of time is not a requirement, but an inability to commit time by some members has been an obstacle for the current DAO council in progressing objectives.**  

I've been committed to harmony protocol for quite some time now and enjoy committing my time to it, to this day!  

What skills and/or abilities do you hope to bring that would be beneficial to the Community DAO?

I'm the admin of a harmony ONE group on Facebook with over 15k people from over 100 countries.  Facebook tends to be overlooked a lot, but there is a lot of harmonauts there!  This group is just under a year old.  I think it's another channel to add more participation.  I'm also on the VDAO, so I have some DAO experience.  

How long have you been in the Harmony community and why do you want to run for a position on the council?

I’ve been in the Harmony community for over a year now. I love the community! After going through Covid lockdowns and political division in my country, I found the harmony community that has been truly harmonious. As I said previously, I started that group that grew fast! The entire group is like a family to me, then I became a validator and expanded my social media reach making my family much bigger! I want to run for council because I want harmony to succeed, and I believe that takes as much participation as possible. Plus there isn’t enough candidates lol.

What timezone do you live in for the purposes of potentially scheduling a 2nd AMA?

EST.  I've always made myself as available as I can.  I'm always available for dm's, message me anytime.  Thank you for reading.  My apologies this isn't longer, it's last minute.

Twitter- @PeaceLoveONE1
Discord- PeaceLoveAndHarmony#8469
Facebook- Redirecting...
Telegram- Telegram: Join Group Chat

7 Likes

I support your Q2 CDAO candidacy! You have the biggest Harmony $ONE members community on Facebook :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart: and will bring more changes on how CDAO run their mandates :rocket::rocket::rocket:

2 Likes

Love it Rob!! Happy to see you branching out! Full support!

1 Like

Thank you ONEBull! I appreciate your support.

1 Like

Thanks BrotherONE! Much appreciated.

Absolutely have my support! You are a valuable member of the community!

1 Like

Thank you very much @Harmonious_Dude! :blue_heart:

1 Like

You got my support. Great job with the Harmony One Community on Facebook!

1 Like

Rob would definitely make a good governor for CDAO, fully support this!

1 Like

Thank you very much for your support :blue_heart:

Thank you Tim! Much appreciated!