Community DAO Council Q3 2022 Candidate: Blade.ONE

Hello ONE fam! My name is Blade. Blade.ONE is my twitter handle and Capt Sagara is my Discord and game handle. I’m writing this post to officially announce my Candidacy for a on the Community DAO Council of Governors for the Q3 2022 term.

1. Are there obstacles you see in being able to commit up to 10 hours/week as a DAO governor? This amount of time is not a requirement, but an inability to commit time by some members has been an obstacle for the current DAO council in progressing objectives.

I can definitely spend 10hr/week working for and building the community!

1. What skills and/or abilities do you hope to bring that would be beneficial to the Community DAO?

I’m very active on twitter and discord posting multiple time per day on topic’s that cover every inch of harmony. Keeping the community informed is something is something I will always do! I’m also a huge mental health advocate! With the market being what it is and the ever present FUD, I believe the Community DAO can help be a pilar in the community by helping to provide resources and just peace of mind at times when the market and world just don’t make since.

1. How long have you been in the Harmony community and why do you want to run for a position on the council?

I’ve been in the Harmony community since March of 2021. Harmony was actually the first crypto I ever purchased! I did it totally on a whim and I am so glad I did! The community has been nothing short of incredible! I’m running on the urges of @Harmonious_Dude and @Altocryptotitus They have been nothing short of mentors for me and I have great respect for what both have and are doing for the community! I believe I can help further the community Dao’s presence in the community and greatly hope for the opportunity!

1. What timezone do you live in for the purposes of potentially scheduling a 2nd AMA?

I Live in U.S. Central time zone and I’m free all morning until around 1pm

I greatly appreciate your time and your consideration! feel free to reach out to me on twitter if you have any questions!!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/cryptochefe
Discord: Capt Sagara#5532

3 Likes

Yay another candidate!! Looking forward to what you can bring to the field!!

1 Like

Looking forward too it!

Best of luck and I’d support you

1 Like

Great to see! You have my support :blue_heart:

2 Likes

I really appreciate it!

Blade has proven to be a very proactive community member on Harmony! Thank you for all your attention to details & wise advices Blade! I’m happy to see you running for the CDAO governor!

1 Like

Coming from you, I can’t describe how much that means to me; Thank you so much!

Blade has been very pro-active for Harmony and always seems to be doing something with the ONE theme. I support this.

1 Like

Blade is active and well connected with the Harmony community, certainly would get my vote. Good luck!

1 Like

Reminder of the AMA taking place today on Twitter. You must be on mobile to speak on a twitter space. Also, there is a channel setup in our discord for you to introduce yourselves, campaign, & answer any questions. If you have not yet, we suggest joining our discord: discord.gg/gZFgeFcH73

Please, make a final check to see if you have fulfilled the candidacy requirements in the original eletion post: Community DAO Election for Term 4 Q3 2022

1 Like

Thank You you so much! I really appreciate it!