Community Dao Council Q1 2022 Candidate: Mmakogu Frances

Hi everyone,
I am Phranny, a chemical Engineering graduate & governor @HarmonyNaijaDao. Also a crypto enthusiast , investor, educator & tech trainee.

I wish to join the Harmony community Dao as a Governor seeing it as an opportunity to serve in the One community, learn & contribute my own quota as the goal getter,dreamer,builder, strategist & creative that I am.

As a team player, I look forward to working harmoniously with my team mates in achieving the 3 mandates of the Dao on growth, engagement and diversity with my wealth of experience acquired across various roles as educator, analyst, planning engineer , research scientist among others in my over 12years of work experience just as am doing in HarmonyNaijadao.

Thanks as I look forward to contributing my quota in collaboration with other community Dao governors to bring Harmony to the consciousness of people around the world.

3 Likes

Thank you for submitting your candidacy Mmakogu, we at @HarmonyCommunityDAO will form a channel for communication following the field closing, feel free to begin campaigning through Reddit, Twitter, Instagram or any media channels you wish to use, please remain visible during this week to allow for a smooth campaign.

Hey guys, here’s summary of my (Mmakogu Frances aka Phranny) answers to the questions on AMA :

1. The Community DAO mandates are as follows:

Growth: to onboard users on missions and culture and to pollinate values across communities

Engagement: to amplify content of roadmap and milestones with creative campaigns of products

Diversity: to solicit voices and votes in forums and reinforce strong governance participation

Is there one of these mandates you feel most passionate about and what are your strengths and skills that you feel could be useful in achieving it?

ANSWER:

1.) I feel most passionate about the mandate on diversity which solicits voices & votes in forums and enforces strong governance participation though all the mandates are interconnected.

As the dreamer, creative, goal getter & passionate educator that I am, I strongly believe that with commitment & focus on carrying Harmonauts along in all the activities & projects on harmony protocol as ONE family, that this mandate will be achieved .

1. What does being a part of a DAO mean to you and what do you envision the responsibilities of being a CDAO governor to be?

ANSWER:
2.)Being part of a DAO to me means that I am a member of a team with a vision embarked on a mission of accomplishment.

Therefore I envision a CDAO Governor as a passionate active team member that wishes to serve in the community in ensuring that the team does not derail or loose focus towards attaining the desired goal/mandates it has set for itself.

1. Are there any specific ideas you have that you wish to explore if you are elected to serve the remainder of this term, keeping the mandates in mind?

ANSWER:

3.) If I am elected to serve the remainder of this term, I would wish to explore the mandate on diversity.

Having very active community members participate in the DAO’s & Harmony activities through community outreaches, constant engagement on social media & collaborations with all the various communities /DAOs in Harmony .

Engaging members on the need to be active in the CDAO; which make up the entirety of all ONE holders across the world so as to truly reflect the beauty in diversity.

This will pave way for interactions, inclusively, learnings, more effective participation, appreciation & insight into various cultures , community specific challenges & best ways to surmount them.

Members whom actually own the CDAO with its power in their hands as decision makers would be reminded to bear in mind that the governors whom they elect are merely there to run the day to day affairs of the CDAO according to their wish.

1 Like

Snapshot is ready and voting has started.

Please vote for me @OneCommunityDAO
Elections from 29th Jan. through 4th Feb.

https://gov.harmony.one/#/harmony-community-dao/proposal/QmYsyNqLsBhKvxW1iL8BK2dfgPhjEm1wkYFxJJG5BXePMT
Connect wallet & vote.

#ONE #HarmonyONE #Jewel #Magic #CLNY