Here are your 13 candidates for The Creative DAO Council Q2 2022

The window for pottential governors to enter their candidacies is now closed.

We are please to announce we have a total of 13 candidates running in the Creative DAO election, you can find these candidates below, Please take time to read through the candidates entries:

Dr Spinosa @drspinosa

Sheraj @sherajr

Bricktop_ONE @Bricktop_One

Ebuka_Arinze @Ebuka_Arinze

Beeks Vybe @beeksvybe

Hero Space @SpaceHero

Skyler Abila - @theyoungretiree

Nwaobi Daniel @Nwaobi_Daniel

Signifikante @Signifikante

Adamlawlbkr1 @adamlawalbkr1

Logan - Loge

Michael_Efemena

Imran Khan IK

Candidates are now left to campaign for their pottential positions until April 9th.

On April 9, 2022 at 22:00 PM UTC, the Creative DAO will host a Twitter Space in cooperation with the Community DAO. All candidates will be invited to speak about their candidacy. Any candidates unable to attend will be able to post their answers on talk.harmony.one.The campaign period will end Saturday, April 9th, 2022 at 23:59 PM UTC.

Election

The election begins on Sunday, April 10, 2022 at 00:00 AM UTC and runs until Saturday, April 16, 2022 at 23:59 PM UTC.

The election will be held via snapshot vote. Link will be provided on talk.harmony.one. There is a minimum requirement of 100 ONE in the wallet to vote. Please note, this does not include staked ONE - there must be 100 $ONE available in the wallet

The new Governors will start their term on Sunday, April 17, 2022.

We would like to wish all governors the best of luck for the election.

6 Likes

@Loge @Michael_Efemena @IK786 Our Appologies, we could only tag 10 people maximum above.

4 Likes

Best of luck everyone, really excited to see what happens in the next term whether I get selected or work alongside as a contributor.

We are going to do some amazing things with the Creative DAO next term, people aren’t going to know what hit them.

Harmony is going on the map, and everyone’s going to be speaking about it.

2 Likes

Glad to see this energetic passion all to make harmony better blockchain ecosystem by channeling different contribution to create value, I am saying a big good luck to All my fellow candidates, I will be glad to be part of the narration of milestones achieved and scopes explore, that will be counted among the success of this DAO at the end of this tenure.
Remember we are ONE and in ONEss we achieve high and great.

2 Likes

The Vote is now live everyone

You can vote here:
https://snapshot.org/#/harmonycreativedao.eth/proposal/0xeae8e7832598b7f4de9f9934d6704df5a0cf48abdc3e127870ce211668407eb1