Creative DAO Council Q2 2022 Candidate: Imran Khan IK

Hi Harmonauts! My name is Imran and I would love to support the Creative DAO with you all.

I am a moderator for the Cheeky Crypto Discord (YouTube Channel) and actively talk about delegating Harmony ONE with our members.

It was suggested by Chris Regan, currently a governor for Harmony Creative DAO, that I should apply for this role as I would make an excellent candidate.

I will support in a number of ways as I have a good and well rounded skill set.

1. What is the role of the Creative DAO in the Harmony community and how do you plan to advance its mission?

The role of a Creative DAO is to support with getting marketing completed and in front of people to let them know how great Harmony ONE is.

2. How do you organize, plan, and prioritize your work?

I am a husband and father of three and time management is essential in achieving my goals and getting my work done.

I make and rank my to-do list daily and have become very good at avoiding unnecessary tasks maximizing my potential productivity. I set realistic deadlines and take everything one step at a time and don’t set myself up for failure. This has come with many years of project management experience.

3. Tell us about a suggestion you’ve made that has benefited an organization you’ve worked for.

I have worked in many industries, but my biggest achievement was when I worked as a Senior Project Manager for a large establishment in London. I managed to secure a multi-million dollar project helping to design and create Apple product stores across the United Kingdom. This entailed working closely alongside Apple designers and contractors all within a specified period and budget. My suggestions and management skills were vital in completing these projects.

4. Why are you the best person for a role on the Creative DAO council?

I feel I am the best person for this role as I know and deal with a lot of people within the Crypto community daily. I have helped thousands of people on the Cheeky Crypto Discord, so I understand what people are looking for. I really enjoy reaching out to the un-included and convert the crypto-curious.

5. Fast forward 3 months – what will a successful term have looked like?

Fast froward 3 months and I would expect to have processes in place and deliver the required mandates. We would have more marketing completed that will get Harmony ONE further noticed for the great work they are doing.

Thank you for taking the time looking at my application.

Vote for me and give me the opportunity to make a difference!

I won’t let the community down!

Imran

1 Like

Thanks for putting your candidacy in Imran. best of luck

1 Like

Hey,

Thank you! I appreciate it!
Imran

1 Like

Best of luck Imran, glad you have put in your application.

1 Like

Hey,

Thank you!
Regards,
Imran

1 Like

I hope to see you elected my Imran! You’re definitely the right candidate. You will have my support and the many from your discord group you support. Thank you for running, I’m excited to see where Harmony goes

1 Like

Imran, Unfortunately we were unable to find you on Twitter.

1 Like

Hello

My Twitter handle is @CryptoShamps

Please include me in any tweets/communications.

Thank you
Imran

Thank you for your support :raised_hands:

Thank you!

Exciting times ahead!

Imran