Crust1.com - a zygote metaverse

Name of Project

Crust1

Proposal overview

Crust1 is a brand new NFT and Metaverse project at early development stage where everyone on planet can connect.

You can visit and see any place in 3D on earth. It’s ground is an approximation of Earth’s crust you are familiar and live on.

Your precious NFTs can be created and shown off on any location you want. For displaying image NFTs, we created billboards. See monalisa?

We have more ideas but they will be meaningful if we succeed on above. For example, we can make an important cryptocurrency event doable on Crust1. By building a virtual space with the participants, we can enjoy the moment in the metaverse universe.

The contribution of project to the Harmony ecosystem will increase the use of Harmony (ONE). It will encourage people to make continuous transactions on the chain. It will provide an interactive experience that is instrumental in reaching different people with its innovative aspect.

We look forward for your support in the realization of this project!

Proposal ask

$50k

$10K after launching a feature-complete product on our testnet
$10K after forming a DAO with 5-out-of-9 multisig with our DAOs
$10K after launching on our mainnet with audit
$10K after 1K daily active users (with launch video, full PR promotion)
$10K after 10k daily active users (with a detailed roadmap, governance process)

Metrics for success

• Explore the metaverse with various characters.
  • Being able to go anywhere in the world you want.
  • Explore NFTs all around the globe.
  • Mint NFTs, use, buy and sell these in metaverse.

Snapshots

External links

Crust1

a basic world building game

literally not a metric for success at all

so generic
and from the screenshot it looks like your game is made to be on PS1? Correct me if i’m wrong

1 Like

I think this project needs wayyyy more work , maybe consider re-applying when you have a more solid development ? Perhaps a more detailed KPI list would help.

We’re unable to move forward with this Launch grant request based on the guidelines at Apply for Grants or DAO.

We hope this makes sense. Thank you for choosing Harmony.

2 Likes

@A_TI, @juanonewuan, @jbeltran,

thank you all for your time.

Have a nice day.

thank you for filtering out the nonsense! I hope that this team can either reformulate their grant or go back to the drawing board with the idea. We need a more thoughtful set of documents, and projects that take the time to build a community and have something to show for their ideas prior to grant ask.

The rejection was accepted no need to add further insult.

1 Like

My reply was intended to give them feedback and to specify what is needed in order for this grant to be considered. Additionally, I am happy that the grant team is making better decisions on projects lately.

1 Like