DeArt Gallery - Curated NFT Collections and free to use Community Platforms

just listened to an ama with the team about their project and it seems they have a clear vision and capable team. Will look forward to their mint and was lucky enough to win an nft!

2 Likes

Great team and project lead. Excited to see how things play out with DeArt and Mintotaurs!!

3 Likes

I just finished an AMA with Kami, and I’m impressed by their clear vision of being an NFT “studio” - a concept I hadn’t thought of previously. The 3D art is quality and the themes are fun. They’re incorporating GameFi, but not focusing on it. They’re incorporating NFT staking, but not focusing on it. Their focus is clear and I have no doubt they’ll provide value to Harmony long term. Also a HUGE fan of “ONE for all” initiatives as I personally always appreciate projects willing to give back to communities. Great job!

FULLY SUPPORT THIS!

4 Likes

Great team and project !
Was a wonderful AMA, exited for you guys !

3 Likes

Thank you very much for your support WON!

1 Like

Heard everything i need to hear on some AMAs about this project and it got me bullish on this project! I can’t wait for this to go live on 1st of June and I’m really hyped on the Oscars and the training session!

I suport this project !

1 Like

Closing project

Sad to see you go!
good luck in the near future!