My name is Toni, and I would like to announce my candidacy for DEV DAO Governor.
I am a full-stack software engineer for over 8 years. Harmony has been one of the blockchain projects that I have followed closely. I participated in the last hackathon and contributed to the nobank project (Winner of the On-Chain Wallet - “Web3“, Track 6).
I have experience in building financial and e-commerce applications, and some blockchain experience in Solidity, and building Web3 applications. I am currently looking into the applications of Zero-knowledge proofs and Proof of elapsed time, as I love reading and solving problems.
I enjoy doing cleanup works that no-one wants to do, so you would be seeing me doing a lot of walkthrough existing systems trying to fix broken experiences. My personal commitment to accessibility and simplicity, would be reflected in my contribution to Harmony.
During my term if I am elected:
- I will advocate for more women to join the harmony ecosystem through designs and sharing of media contents.
- Research and Develop tools/process that could help the DevDao serve the community even better.
- I will support the community by generating infographics and other design materials.
- Contribute open-source resources that could help on-board next generation of web3 developers.
- Make myself available to provide support to other developers (bug fixes, algorithm).
- Audit the harmony documentations to check if there are broken links.
I look forward to serving the Harmony community.
PS: I love to play football, when I need to clear my head.