My name is Toni, and I would like to announce my candidacy for DEV DAO Governor.
I am a full-stack software engineer for over 8 years. Harmony has been one of the blockchain projects that I have followed closely. I have participated in hackathons and contributed to the Developer DAO in the previous term.
I have experience in building financial and e-commerce applications, and some blockchain experience in Solidity, and building Web3 applications. I am currently looking into the applications of Zero-knowledge proofs and Proof of elapsed time, as I love reading and solving problems.
I enjoy doing cleanup works that no-one wants to do, so you would be seeing me doing a lot of walkthrough existing systems trying to fix broken experiences. My personal commitment to accessibility and simplicity, would be reflected in my contribution to Harmony.
In my previous term with support from other governors:
- I developed graphics and information resources for the Developer DAO.
- I co-hosted Twitter Spaces with Chainstack ambassadors.
- I created a process flow documentation for smart contract review through DevDAO.
- I worked on a tutorial bounty for a Simplified DEX aggregator “Hello Swap” through DEXes such as (SushiSwap, ViperSwap, DefiKingdom).
- I created an information sharing initiative “Highlights of the Week” to help keep developers abreast of what is going on in the Harmony Ecosystem.
During my term if I am elected:
- Research and Develop tools/process that could help the DevDao serve the community even better.
- Contribute more resources that could help on-board next generation of web3 developers.
- Make myself available to provide support to other developers (bug fixes, algorithm).
- Audit the harmony documentations to check if there are broken links.
I look forward to serving the Harmony community once again.