Developer Captains’ Weekly Update
Introducing Dev Captain Severin!
- I’m a Software Engineer from Germany. I got a Master’s Degree in Computer Science, and I am working as a Developer for three years. I’m a Full Stack developer, and I am always excited about new technologies. Since my teenage years, I’m interested in Graphic Design, and therefore I’m a pretty decent designer. I’m still learning the harmony toolkit, and I take part in the Gitcoin bounties. I’m already planning to create a simple DApp, but not anytime soon.
Harmony Tutorials Released this past week with more on the way!
- HOW-TO: Moving assets from Binance to Harmony using the Horizon Bridge - YouTube
- HOW-TO: Adding liquidity to SushiSwap on Harmony - YouTube
- HOW-TO: Terra + Harmony Bridge - YouTube
- HOW-TO: Swap, Add Liquidity, Farm LP Tokens & Verify on the Explorer. - YouTube
- HOW-TO: Switch to Harmony. Perform a Swap. - YouTube
- HOW-TO: Add Liquidity Provider Tokens to a Farm on SushiSwap. - YouTube
- HOW-TO: Removing Liquidity from SushiSwap on Harmony - YouTube
- HOW-TO: Moving Assets from Ethereum to Harmony using the Horizon Bridge - YouTube
- Today’s Dev meeting may cover more tutorial topics to be produced or expanded on
Last Week’s Dev Captain’s Meeting Notes
- Can be discouraging when we see bounties get accepted but then they aren’t great
- Encourage establishing relationships with bounty creators and provide clear communication channels outside of the GitHub forum.
a. Boilerplate text with private channels or public channels
b. Telegram dm, twitter dm
- Timelines that are soft to start, until we gather all devs
a. Express the timeline clearly and make sure it makes sense for the bounty
- Proactively ask devs who have claimed to start the bounty