Running for DEV DAO: Sev

Hi fellow Harmonauts,

How am I
I’m Sev and currently I’m part of the Dev Captains’ Program from Harmony.
You can read all of my background in my Developer Introduction:

What happend since I joined
I started working on gitcoin bounties, but could not ‘win’ any as I am still new to web3 development.
Then harmony established the weekly developer calls, of which I am a part of since the beginning. And became a dev captain. Since then I’m active in different social media channels, answering questions of developers and engaging in discussions on the forum.

What have I done so far?

What I would like to do?
I want to help devs that are interested in blockchain, to start developing using Harmony. I think harmony is with it’s low fees, fast transaction time and overall good user experience a good place to start a web3 developer journey.

How do I want to tackle the Dev DAO mandates:

• Support:
    • I’m already actively helping devs, mainly on Telegram, Forum and sometimes Reddit
    • Take part in weekly meetings and promote the agenda
  • Bounties:
    • mainly active in the discussion of improving Harmony Ecosystem on the forum.
  • Advocacy:
    • I would like to continue the ‘Captain’s Log’ format, like the Explorer v2 video.

I would be happy and excited to join the DevDAO and grow the harmony developer community! If you have any questions feel free
to ask!

Greetins,
Sev

8 Likes

Also checkout our entry for the hackathon from @William and me:
(Play around on testnet)
https://booster-finance.web.app/#/

Super detailed video walkthrough :smiley:

2 Likes

This looks amazing @Severin !!!

I can’t wait to help people use this site!!!

:clap::clap::clap:
Any ideas the monetization model for your team? Are you planning to take a fee? This could be huge!!! :crossed_fingers::mechanical_arm::pray:

1 Like