Hi fellow Harmonauts,
How am I
I’m Sev and currently I’m part of the Dev Captains’ Program from Harmony.
You can read all of my background in my Developer Introduction:
What happend since I joined
I started working on gitcoin bounties, but could not ‘win’ any as I am still new to web3 development.
Then harmony established the weekly developer calls, of which I am a part of since the beginning. And became a dev captain. Since then I’m active in different social media channels, answering questions of developers and engaging in discussions on the forum.
What have I done so far?
- Harmony Explorer v2 Testing & providing a lot of feedback to the team.
- Harmony Explorer walkthrough: Harmony Explorer V2 (Beta) Video Walkthrough - YouTube
(with @BRUNO and @BoGani.net)
- Did some bounties for the hackathon:
- Currently I am part of the Hackathon with our kickstarter dApp Booster Finance
What I would like to do?
I want to help devs that are interested in blockchain, to start developing using Harmony. I think harmony is with it’s low fees, fast transaction time and overall good user experience a good place to start a web3 developer journey.
How do I want to tackle the Dev DAO mandates:
- I’m already actively helping devs, mainly on Telegram, Forum and sometimes Reddit
- Take part in weekly meetings and promote the agenda
- mainly active in the discussion of improving Harmony Ecosystem on the forum.
- I would like to continue the ‘Captain’s Log’ format, like the Explorer v2 video.
I would be happy and excited to join the DevDAO and grow the harmony developer community! If you have any questions feel free