Hi Harmony developers!
We are very excited to talk with many of you. Here is the agenda for the developer community call for June 3, 2021.
- Meet the Harmony core dev team.
- Harmony mainnet updates: over 5 million transactions!
- Purpose of the Developer Call(s)
- We are actively looking to build a community led team of developer captains who will be growing our developer community, brining developer feedback and reviewing our technical documentation.
- This group of dev captains will help other developers launch apps on harmony.
- Find high priority issues either to resolve or to create bounties for.
- Actively respond and engage developers in this forum, on reddit/telegram/discord and host weekly community developer calls.
- Outcomes from the initial call: we will use https://talk.harmony.one/c/developers/ (this forum) to gather introductions of developers and collect technical feedback.
- We are opening up to 10 spots for active community dev captains to drive harmony developer community growth externally.
- We will share our goals for june, including improving all technical documentation, launching open and community written bounties, and driving incentives for community development (rewards for writing bounties and being most active on this forum and our developer reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Harmony_Devs/)
Action item 1: post an introduction about yourself in this thread: Thread: Developer Introductions
Action item 2: post technical feedback on documentation and tooling in this thread: Thread: Technical Feedback
We’ll be posting more information around recruiting the external developer captains and laying the groundwork for a developer dao in the coming weeks.