Dingos: A Community Focused RP Game

I feel like we let a good one slip here. The first games (that I can think of) that decided to build on Harmony that involved actual gameplay. I don’t think it received the exposure it deserved. It was very unfortunate that they missed an opportunity for potential grant funding due to an incomplete grant approval.

I understand the need to set boundaries on what can and can’t be funded, but this project had a prologue on testnet with wen lambo integrated, along with a detailed staffing breakdown and communication breakdown with the core member assigned to the project.

By no means am I trying to negatively bash @papi or @Mattyontap, just trying to justify the point that this group has done everything we expect of a project when we want to help them develop, so they can make Harmony better. I hate to see one of the truly good ones go without a fight. Please try to make this right.

1 Like

@Jerome0389 I am in touch with @ismailm and am really looking forward to meeting with him next week so we can improve upon this and do our best to amplify their efforts. They are a great team and I look forward to connecting with their team

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback, and best of luck with your conversation.