DK Validator - Elected

Validator Name

DK Validator

Staking Profile

DK Validator - Staking Profile

Commission %

5%

Infrastructure Setup

Two servers, run with two separate service providers.

Server 1:
Digital Ocean Dedicated CPU: CPU-Optimized (San Francisco)
8 CPU
16GB memory
600 GB SSD storage

Server 2:
OVH Cloud - ADVANCE-2-LE (Hillsboro)
Dedicated 6 CPU
32 GB memory
1TB SSD

About Us

UK based independent validator with a background in software development and business systems delivery.

My name is Dan and I love working with and talking about technology. You’ll find me active on Twitter, Reddit, Medium and Telegram spreading Harmony related news and helping people out.

Got involved in Harmony around March 2021. Originally got interested in crypto through trading, but then got hooked on the technology and the potential for great social-economic change. I read the Harmony whitepaper and decided I liked what they where trying to achieve, so joined the community and haven’t looked back.

There is huge potential to improve the lives of millions of people with DeFi applications built on blockchain technology… but to get there we need to make it easier for people to join in.

My focus outside of running DK Validator is looking at ways to simplify access and lower barriers to entry.

Contact Us

Email
Twitter
Telegram
Discord

Validator Pledge

Harmony’s Effective Proof-of-Stake Validators are the backbones of the Harmony infrastructure. We shall pledge to constantly run an up-to-date validator, promote a decentralized validator community, and use best practices of running a validator service.

We have read the Terms and Concepts in detail and fully understood its purpose, possess the know-how of running this service, and know the risk-rewards to run this service. I/We fully understand Harmony’s Definitive Guide to Harmony Open Staking

Updated this post to reflect new server setup.