ONEChain

Staking Profile

Commission %

0%

Infrastructure Setup

Digital Ocean
4 core dedicated / 8 GB Memory / 50 GB Disk + 400 GB / San Francisco

About Us

My Name is Mando, I’ve been floating around the community and community channels for a while now, I help out in multiple community channels and I’m also building my own applications on Harmony, ONEChain Validator is the validator node for my upcoming project ONEChain.
Currently it’s just only me on this one, but I do have several contractors I’ve been working with for years that provide support and a few trustworthy developers who help bring my visions to life.

My partner actually introduced me to Harmony, she said hey theres a cool project here you should check it out, so I did and ended up selling nearly all my other holdings to move here and I’m glad I did.
I really do love this community and I’ve been trying in my own way to help grow our ONE family and provide support for all the new people so they can enjoy it too.

Validator Pledge

Harmony’s Effective Proof-of-Stake Validators are the backbones of the Harmony infrastructure. I/We shall pledge to constantly run an up-to-date validator, promote a decentralized validator community, and use best practices of running a validator service.

I/We have read the Terms and Concepts in detail and fully understood its purpose, possess the know-how of running this service, and know the risk-rewards to run this service. I/We fully understand Harmony’s Definitive Guide to Harmony Open Staking

1 Like

Hi Mando,
Would you mind to share the steps to become a
Validator? Is there a guideline for configuration?
Kind regards,
Marco