Easy Node :zap:

Staking Profile

Link to Staking Profile

Commission %

5%

Infrastructure Setup

Hybrid setup using a combination of OVH, OpenSea and Vultr

About Us

Easy Node is family supported and run by Patrick. Patrick got into using Linux daily and using shared computing apps like folding@home and SETTI to begin his experience loaning his processing power out to organizations.

We we’re first introduced to Harmony in early January 2021 and invested then. We became a blogger of the Harmony universe in February and opened up our validator in March 2021. We wrote a companion guide to make dissecting the official guide easier for new validators by letting them know which sections to focus on during setup. Patrick joined the original Validator DAO in May 2021 and stayed on for the initial council through October 2021. While serving on the council we helped inform and onboard over 45 validators and that number keeps growing every day.

I would find an algorhythmic way to set keys for epochs. Currently if you sort validators by total delegated ONE the total keys list doesn’t follow an orderly flow and you can see where validators may have many more keys than similar sized validators and I think this is something the blockchain can manage.

We would love to leave our full time positions to go full time harmony. Supporting our validator supports our recent shift into software development. While we’re awaiting a way to find stable funding to continue to update the validator toolbox we’ve also started branching out into other community DAOs to begin adding to the harmony ecosystem.

Validator DAO 1 May 2021 - Oct 2021
StrongMindsHold DAO Oct 2021 - Present
the-marketplace.one DAO Nov 2021 - Present

We appreciate that we have a diverse base of around 400 delegators but a large wallet would offer us more stability and allow us to focus full time on harmony development and testing projects.

Validator Pledge

Harmony’s Effective Proof-of-Stake Validators are the backbones of the Harmony infrastructure. I/We shall pledge to constantly run an up-to-date validator, promote a decentralized validator community, and use best practices of running a validator service.

I/We have read the Terms and Concepts in detail and fully understood its purpose, possess the know-how of running this service, and know the risk-rewards to run this service. I/We fully understand Harmony’s Definitive Guide to Harmony Open Staking

4 Likes

You make it easy. Thanks for your work, P!

2 Likes

Thanks! Very excited you setup a validator as well, welcome to the club!

1 Like