EvoVerses 🦄: A realistic 3D Pokemon-like game

Wallet security is something people should always worry about! As we said, we have several measures thought and we will always warn our users to have the less amount possible in the “in-game wallet” but yes, I would love to talk with the 1wallet team, I am gonna message you now (I am @alevoes on Telegram).

2 Likes

1Wallet/Evo team up is bullish.

1 Like

One of the best looking games in Harmony is coming.
Very ambitious project that needs all the help it gets to do everything it aims to accomplish.
I believe in the idea, team, and desire to make this a memorable project.
They listen to their community and take ideas making them a real!
I hope they get their grant!

1 Like

@z_timeless please connnect with @Alevo. Evoverses and 1Wallet are 2 of my favorite projects. Having them connect would be amazing.

1 Like

The Devs are clearly passionate, listen to the community and have a great vision. With the official support of harmony, this can go far.

1 Like

Thank you for all those positive comments; we love how the community values the project! We are going to keep working on building something amazing!

1 Like

Intro’d the team to Zi about 8 days ago.

2 Likes

Awesome! I really hope that integration happens.

1 Like

Great project. Looking forward to see where it goes

1 Like

Thank you, everyone, for the good comments! We are really happy to be in this blockchain having this awesome community. We are here to stay, so I will be posting here updates of our progress (in fact, really soon, we will publish something!).

In the meanwhile, you can check our latest PvP trailer (where we showcase our new partnership with GameFi Crossing!):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Evj1u4CFQqo

6 Likes

Very cool project. Just as important, the team is super helpful, always ready to answer our questions, and makes sure to incorporate user feedback into their decisions. Hopefully we will see big things from Evoverses!

2 Likes

Promising project with a great dev team and very excited and good community who are always willing to help each other! :fire::fire:

Now UI and gameplay becomes more and more visible I am only more excited!

2 Likes

Harmony needs to put its mark on this project. It has blockbuster potential that could draw a lot of users to Harmony. Let’s make sure this project succeeds because of Harmony, not in spite of it.

3 Likes

Evo will take over the whole Harmony Eco System with the speed of lightning! such a promising game, that one WANTS to play and the Nostalgia factor is through the roof !! im so excited for this one, and there isnt a game on Harmony right now more deserving of a grant!

1 Like

If you were to change this milestone to something that was actually a milestone, (it’s not your fault, it ours. this should have never been a milestone and we’re changing things) what would it be?

Also, I hope you’re in contact with Zi from 1Wallet. I think until then, your in-game wallet is good enough, though let’s be up-front with users about any risks. I don’t know what those risks are, but keeping users safe is what we want to also prioritize.

I love how you guys just keep shipping.

1 Like

Can it be something custom for our project? Because in that case, I would say launching the marketplace where users will trade Evos/items/lands/businesses. It is a feature that is coming soon, and it is also an important one.

I am still waiting for his answer on Telegram!

I agree although we are partnering with a blockchain security German company (we will do a formal announcement soon) that specializes in that, so we will have it way more secure (we have plans to launch a Medium post explaining every risk we thought about and how it is secured and protected in our systems).

Thank you so much, we love what we are building, and we are enjoying the process with this awesome Harmony community! :blue_heart:

1 Like

Yes absolutely. Make it a relevant and semi-hard, meaningful milestone.

1 Like

Perfect, then we would change it to the marketplace one; it is a hard one but really rewarding; Cajun is working hard on it!

Ok, can you finalize the milestone table here as a response?

For sure, here we would have the updated milestones!

Milestone Tranche
Launching Evo token and gamified website with staking service already enabled on TestNet $10k
After launching the gamified website with staking service already enabled on Harmony mainnet $10k
After launching the EvoVerses marketplace on Harmony mainnet (contracts & UI) $10k
After 1K daily active users (with video launch, full PR promotion) $10k
After 10K daily active users (with a detailed roadmap, and governance process) $10k
1 Like