EvoVerses šŸ¦„: A realistic 3D Pokemon-like game

Ok team - approved. Below is copy/pasted, so itā€™ll sound robotic. But excited to support the EvoVerses team!

Approved for $50K Launch grant. Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing this built out with the first milestone for a Testnet Launch built on Harmony :tada:

ā€œTestnet Launchā€ means launching a feature-complete product on Harmony Testnet. We define feature complete to include a user interface, connection to a wallet (Metamask, Harmony ONE Chrome Extension, etc.) on Testnet, and can be tested end-to-end by at least 100 users.

Meanwhile, to prepare receiving funds, email your identification documents to kyc@harmony.one and create a Gnosis Safe MultiSig wallet at https://multisig.harmony.one and using instructions below
:arrow_right: Setup Gnosis Safe with MetaMask & 1Wallet

Checkout the Funding FAQ for further info at Harmony Funding FAQ. Please join the Harmony Grants Telegram channel and Harmonyā€™s Discord server.

Read about our Harmony Ventures Network program if you are seeking to raise capital.

Weā€™d love :blue_heart: to see weekly updates on this thread here, to keep the community posted on this proposalā€™s progress!

2 Likes

@Alevo congratulations in receiving the grant! Wanna see all the cool features you will be releasing soon for sure and the future partnership with 1 wallet!

1 Like

Congrats! Game looks incredible, excited to see what happens with wallets.

1 Like

Thank you so much :blue_heart:! We will start getting ready every document for the KYC, and we will make sure to post at least a weekly update here!

Tomorrowā€™s AMA gonna be interesting!

2 Likes

Congrats, so glad to see this project formally accepted into the Harmony ecosystem via grant approval. Weā€™re all excited to see how a real game is met on the blockchain! Too many idles!!!

2 Likes

I love pokemon-like games. This is a great recipe for a game. Canā€™t wait to try it!

1 Like

Thank you so much for the comment!

Yay! I am excited to do some battles!

As a quick update, we have updated our landing page (https://evoverses.com). The new one is just a temporal one; meanwhile, devs are working on a much better version, but at least this one looks better!

We have also changed the UI of our gamified website (plus added more music and secrets), so now you can enjoy our staking with a fast and beautiful UI (dark mode coming soon). We have also worked on the basics for the upcoming multiplayer mode in the gamified website plus the Discord connection.

More details about this soon!

1 Like

Amazing guys!! sabia que lo conseguirĆ­ais. Un fuerte abrazo amigo y seguir mostrando todo vuestro potencial @Alevo

I was excited for this, and hold evo - stuck with it even during the launch f**k up, but the way other projects are being talked about in this server makes it look so unprofessional. Cautious to see if team members get their act together and grow up a little.
Remember: you havenā€™t developed anything yet - so have no grounds to sh*t on others
(not involved in any of the projects youā€™re shitting on, but watching where i place my money)

1 Like

Thank you so much!

Hey, I am sorry for the bad impression you had. We, as a project, donā€™t share those thoughts one member of the team said; as we have demonstrated during the development, we are more than happy to collab and work together with all the projects. I want to apologize as EvoVerses for those comments and we have already done things to avoid future comments like those from team members!

3 Likes