EXPART.me - the first and fun way to judge NFTs!

Name of Project / DAO / Company

EXPART
Logo3
Logo2

Application type

Product Launch

Proposal overview

Expart.me is a platform that allows users to competitively guess non-fungible token (NFT) art amongst each other based on preferences and ‘last sold-price’. An arcade game in the style of retro/8-bit designed to obtain global outreach about NFTs. We can’t tell you why a Cryptopunk #7523 is worth $11.8 million dollars just like we cannot tell you why a $3 million dollar Lamborghini Sian is better or cost $867 million less than the Mona Lisa. That’s your job, you being the player or in this case, the ‘expart’ (expert+art).

Our platform would allow us to understand market trends and allow buyers and creators to reflect their prices accordingly. The game is simple, two NFT selected at random are pitted against one another as a ‘one versus one battle’. The user selects which he/she deems is better or more costly. This information provides a numerical (ranking) value that wasn’t available before hopefully reducing volatility in current and future prices. This process can help us with other questions like what should a NFT be priced at, what characteristics make a certain NFT more valuable, which one is undervalued, which NFT Artist can we promote, which is the most popular, etc.

NFTs would be pulled from the Harmony Network / daVinci.gallery allowing additional advertising space for all Harmony’s creators and listings. Users that correctly guess receive one raffle entered towards a weekly+monthly giveaway, all time high score earners also earn special bonuses to be determined at a later date. We strongly believe the ecosystem we are creating would benefit this thriving space immensely while eliminating any perceived notions and/or bias about digital art. I mean I personally questioned why anyone would buy any of these NFTs meanwhile I have spent hundreds of dollars on Dota 2 and CSGO ‘hats’.

The concept is imagine a child comes with a special one of a kind object like an NFT. He is greeted by Rick at his pawnshop. He says let me call in my expart which is you, the user. You play the game and judge each NFT i.e. “hot or not” but using factual data like last sold price. Compete with other EXPARTs and high score earners are entered for prizes/giveaways.

Ricky

Team

We are a team of seasoned entrepreneurs, technologist with over 15 years of experience and 3 years of blockchain development experience.

Proposal ask

50K Launch

Justification

In the amount of 50K; 25K will be spent on operational, and 25K on development.

Operational side as follows; 2.5K for Discord server and moderation, 5K for hosting, 5K for ads, 5K on buying NFT as prizes/promotions. Additional 5K for cross promotions and 2.5K on incidentals

Development side; 20K would be spent on developers, 5K on designers.

As well as funding, we are looking for Harmony’s help with product development, fundraising, and talent recruit. There is a huge untapped market in EU and UAE, we believe with this simple game that anyone can play, it can be translated and adopted to different languages and countries.

Metrics for success

1. Weeks 1-3: Feature complete and deployed onto testnet
  2. Weeks 3-5: Give beta access to Harmony community to test and give feedback
  3. Weeks: 5-6: Deploy to mainnet and ramp up marketing efforts
  4. First month after launch: Form DAO
  5. Second month: Acquire 10K new users and hopefully by half year we can get that number to 100K.

External links

Discord
https://twitter.com/expartme

2 Likes

Thank you for the proposal. We’d like to approve your proposal under the Launch grant track. Please note the new guidelines for the payout milestones:

$10K after launching a feature-complete product on our testnet
$10K after forming a DAO with 5-out-of-9 multisig with our DAOs
$10K after launching on our mainnet with audit
$10K after 1K daily active users (with launch video, full PR promotion)
$10K after 10k daily active users (with detailed roadmap, governance process)

We recommend a 5-out-9 multisig account on Gnosis Safe with 3 governors from the project team, 3 governors from the project community, and 3 governors from Harmony DAOs – namely, ONEcommunityDAO, ONEdeveloperDAO, ONEincubatorDAO.

Congrats!

Hey guys we’re close in the coming weeks of launching it on test network for all Harmony members to try their skills.

Just a few more teasers Clock
Screen3
Screen1
Screen2

We have official formed our DAO!
https://multisig.harmony.one/#/safes/0x6CD39817DA5610d7b3f470bd88853A4Fd003cf2c/

If it’s not too much trouble, please release the first 10K milestone so we can start marketing this. Thanks Harmony family!

I’m excited to announce expart.me is now live!

We’re slowly working on just testing the game, mechanics and minor bugs, etc… If you guys have a few moments please check us out and give us some feedback.

Let’s see the real NFT exparts :wink:

it’s simple fun! Would be nice if you can somehow select all the Harmony NFTs like Wizards, Whales, Harmoonies, Freys etc.

We’re currently using DaVinci’s NFTs so if the Harmony NFT’s ever reach there and is sold, we’ll be able to retain that information and add it.

We have a lot of upcoming games and variation but we’re just testing to make sure the basic functions work. I.E. purchasing another session, more NFT markets, giveaways, etc.

the first two milestone has been funded: Harmony Blockchain Explorer

1 Like

The discord invite link is invalid, is it possible to get a new invite? Cant find any other way to reach any of your community

We are on mainnet!

The audit for the token: audits/audit.pdf at main · coinscope-co/audits · GitHub
The audit for the multisent: audits/multisend-audit.pdf at main · coinscope-co/audits · GitHub

1 Like

“$10K after launching on our mainnet with audit”

has been funded: Harmony Blockchain Explorer

1 Like

Expart Jingle Video inspired by the best superbowl ad in history, Oatly

tag someone on the team to review your milestone?

I’m assuming this is for the 1k daily active users milestone? If so, this is not the same thing are website visitors. “Active” users are users who actively interact with the product. Your metrics could be bots. How about tracking how many transactions or even click to Enter that game?

Each games record is a unique user, we did a count and got 1230

OK looks good, thanks

funded for 1k active users: Harmony Blockchain Explorer

Hi @expart.me,

Keep community posted on last milestone or any updates. We would love to hear from you on this thread.

Thank You!

Hey, we’re still working on a few things and trying to get a bigger active player base.

I’ve designed a few concepts of the next game idea hopefully we can look at launching late 2022/early 2023. If anyone has marketing or advertising ideas, please send me a shout!

Do you guys have any discord, if yes, could I get a link to it?

Here it is,