Validator Name

Fortune.ONE

Staking Profile

Validator Page

Commission %

5%

Infrastructure Setup

Digital Ocean - Dedicated Servers
Combination of 8 and 4 CPU Servers within San Francisco and New York with mounted volumes for easy size increase.
We will always stay ahead of the recommended requirements as a failsafe for those unexpected moments to ensure Harmony network stability.

About Us

Introduce you and your team
We are a team of two, husband and wife who work around the clock to maintain a high level of transparency and quality you have all come to expect. While maintaining 100% election rate we pride ourselves on being one of the people. We are trusted, recommended and grateful to have achieved this level of respect amongst the Harmony community. We are fortunate enough to work from home which enables us to dedicate the necessary time to help ensure Harmony’s success but also our validators. Developer of the vStatsBot telegram bot (Telegram: Contact @vStatsBot) which alerts a validator within minutes of any missed blocks. We built this to help validators maintain high uptime for the network as well as giving their delegates the best possible rewards. To further our assistance within harmony we became a moderator of the Harmony One Crypto Facebook group which has helped over 11,000 users so far find their way in this project. Co-Founder of the Validator Mentor Program group which aims to assist new validators make their way on their journey.

Describe how you were first introduced to Harmony
We stumbled across Harmony through another sub reddit in the first quarter of 2021 and upon researching found it to be a gemstone. A brilliant project backed by an impressive team and knew it was something I wanted to be a small part of.

How would you do things differently?
We will use the funding to continue development of vStatsBot which we believe can play a key role in the stability of the network and validators.
We will also aim to continue to be one setup ahead of the recommended server specs as this base line is ever increasing.

Validator Pledge

Harmony’s Effective Proof-of-Stake Validators are the backbones of the Harmony infrastructure. I/We shall pledge to constantly run an up-to-date validator, promote a decentralized validator community, and use best practices of running a validator service.

I/We have read the Terms and Concepts in detail and fully understood its purpose, possess the know-how of running this service, and know the risk-rewards to run this service. I/We fully understand Harmony’s Definitive Guide to Harmony Open Staking