Validator Name

Gainzstation.one

Staking Profile

My validator page

Commission %

[ 5% ]

Infrastructure Setup

I am running 2 instances on Contabo, cloud VPS

2 x 8 vCPU cores, 30 GB RAM, 200GB NVMe SSD.
VPS 1: USA
VPS 2: Germany

About me

[ Introduce you and your team – 1 paragraph ]

I am a passionate blockchain developer and I have been in crypto for a pretty long time (since 2018). I love working on various projects and helping around the community whenever possible. My goal is to help the chain grow and to boost Harmony to new heights together with the other harmonauts. I have started this node as a passion project and I grew it with the help of the supportive Harmony community. I owe everything to this community. I will be using my node as an RPC for projects that I’m working on such as Tranquility City. My node is also used for airdrops, events and other similar things.

[ Describe how you were first introduced to Harmony – 1 paragraph ]

I first found Harmony on 4chan. It was being promoted as small cap gem so I decided to explore it. I immediately fell in love with the sharding technology, the speed and the low fees. The DeFi was in its infancy when I joined in January of 2021 and I remember we used to track the ONEMOON price chart in an Excel manually. Good times!

[ Describe how you do things differently – 1 paragraph ]

I am ALL about decentralization. My goal is to decentralize this chain to the max by helping out smaller validators or onboarding new Harmonauts on the chain. I am also gunning for sustainable energy nodes and I am actively trying to improve my node to the best of my abilities in terms of scripts, logs, etc. A delegation on my node would help me pay the server fees and get some funding for the projects I am working on and support the community by giving back (paying community artists, doing giveaways, etc.)

Validator Pledge

Harmony’s Effective Proof-of-Stake Validators are the backbones of the Harmony infrastructure. I/We shall pledge to constantly run an up-to-date validator, promote a decentralized validator community, and use best practices of running a validator service.

I/We have read the Terms and Concepts in detail and fully understood its purpose, possess the know-how of running this service, and know the risk-rewards to run this service. I/We fully understand Harmony’s Definitive Guide to Harmony Open Staking

1 Like