ONECelestial Validator - newly elected validator

Validator Name

ONECelestial Validator (@onecelestial)

Staking Profile

Link to Staking Profile

Commission %

0% till Epoch 846

Infrastructure Setup

Fully cloud-based. 2 x VPS L (8 vCPU, 30Gb RAM each) with 800GB SSD on Contabo.
VPS 1 - USA (Seattle)
VPS 2 - Germany (Dusseldorf)

About Us

I am JL who goes by the handle Wolger is running Harmony’s ONECelestial Validator node. I am a Microsoft full stack developer, developing web applications in ASP.NET C#/MSSQL and have some experience in administering servers.

I first heard of blockchain technology which drives cryptocurrency way back in 2017 when I was looking for a job. It was not until two years later I bought and hodl my first cryptocurrencies, BTC and LTC. I discovered Harmony in early 2021, and chose Harmony over others with a bigger market cap after considerable research and studies

I am impressed by Harmony’s technology and its community who will go the extra mile to help a stranger out and their well-planned roadmap to become a major player among Layer1 blockchain protocols. So instead of just becoming an investor in Harmony, I’ve decided to get involved aggressively in its ecosystem to help out and maintaining a validator node is the first step. This is one way I believe will also contribute to Harmony’s ultimate objective to become a fully decentralized network.

As a software developer, naturally I can see myself helping out in coding and network administration and then educating people about Harmony. It will be a long and continuous process like learning a new programming language and I am very glad and excited to be part of the family. Looking forward to building long-term mutually beneficial relationships with Harmony and the community.

Validator Pledge

Harmony’s Effective Proof-of-Stake Validators are the backbones of the Harmony infrastructure. I/We shall pledge to constantly run an up-to-date validator, promote a decentralized validator community, and use best practices of running a validator service.

I/We have read the Terms and Concepts in detail and fully understood its purpose, possess the know-how of running this service, and know the risk-rewards to run this service. I/We fully understand Harmony’s Definitive Guide to Harmony Open Staking

2 Likes

Great Setup! Using the same one! :blue_heart:

1 Like