Commission %

[ 0% until epoch 823]

Infrastructure Setup

1x Digital Ocean (Cpu Dedicated: 4 cores, 8GB RAM, 600GB SSD) in San Francisco
1x Hetzner (Cpu Dedicated: 6 cores, 64GB RAM, 512GB NVMe) in Germany
Planning to go to 12 cores, 128GB RAM and 1.92TB NVMe

About Us

Introduce you and your team

We are a group of 3 people (2 guys and 1 girl), we have background in different areas (IT, gaming, programing) and lack somewhat social skills, so we are somewhat a little geeks. We accumulated ONE to have a good Self Stake to show to delegators that just like them we want a trusted node and the best performance to have stable rewards

Describe how you were first introduced to Harmony

I (David) knew about harmony on Binance Launchpad and after seeing the team and what Harmony wanted to archive was a no-brainer. When Harmony launched the test network (Pangaea) i jumped on it but sadly after some time because of work didn’t had the time to continue being part of Pangaea and its testing. When i came back the mainnet was already launched and since then we’ve been accumulating also with my two friends after talking about it. Now finally we are running our node like we wanted from the start to help decentralization for the project we love

Describe how you do things differently

We would like to have more validators elected, more decentralization. Harmony only has to gain having more elected to be even more secure. If we receive any delegation amount we will not use it to make new validators have a hard time, we Legion since the start we committed to when we have a stable election we will take up to 20% of our self stake to help new validators and we hope that other validators with large self stake do the same, we all gain from it for the future of the network

Validator Pledge

Harmony’s Effective Proof-of-Stake Validators are the backbones of the Harmony infrastructure. We shall pledge to constantly run an up-to-date validator, promote a decentralized validator community, and use best practices of running a validator service.

We have read the Terms and Concepts in detail and fully understood its purpose, possess the know-how of running this service, and know the risk-rewards to run this service. We fully understand Harmony’s Definitive Guide to Harmony Open Staking