HappyStake Validator - New and Unelected

Validator Name

HappyStake

Staking Profile

HappyStake Validator Page

Commission %

Starting with 0% fees and once we start getting elected, fees will be as follows

• 0% up to epoch 50
  • 2% up to epoch 75
  • 4% up to epoch 100
  • 5% after 100 epoch elections.
    Max daily change is 2% and the max fee is set at 10%. However, I don’t think we will be going to 10% anytime soon.

Infrastructure Setup

Currently running on a single DigitalOcean node located in Toronto. It is a CPU-Optimized instance with 4GBRAM and 500GB expandable storage. I intend to setup a backup node in Europe once I start signing

About Us

I have been developing software professionally for over a decade and this is my 3rd crypto bull market, so you can say I’ve been around for a while. This experience gives me the confidence and conviction to know that the Harmony protocol is one of the very best out there. That is why I am in full support of it and the community. I have had experience in running validator nodes on Stellar(XLM) and Avanlanche(AVAX). However, after using Harmony, I decided to also start a validator here in order to support the ecosystem. This is a long-term project for me and I am 100% invested in the growth of the network.

I came across Harmony while researching Ethereum alternatives with lower fees in February 2021. I have always favoured fast and cheap blockchains because they are more applicable to a myriad of use cases.

Being new to the Validator community, I have followed in the footsteps of older validators by giving daily updates, being transparent and maintaining an open line of communication via my social media channels. In the future, I see myself contributing to building tools that help other validators and the community.

Other Links

Thanks for reading this far… Feel free to leave your questions below…

Validator Pledge

Harmony’s Effective Proof-of-Stake Validators are the backbones of the Harmony infrastructure. I/We shall pledge to constantly run an up-to-date validator, promote a decentralized validator community, and use best practices of running a validator service.

I/We have read the Terms and Concepts in detail and fully understood its purpose, possess the know-how of running this service, and know the risk-rewards to run this service. I/We fully understand Harmony’s Definitive Guide to Harmony Open Staking