Harmony Education DAO

Fabulous proposal! You’re already doing amazing work on boarding women into web3 - so exciting to see your efforts grow!

5 Likes

This overlaps a lot with the Harmony Dev DAO. Maybe a colab would be better than setting up a separate DAO?

5 Likes

Hi This proposal is good to empower more women in web3 and blockchain.

4 Likes

This is a wonderful initiative by Bridget and TBP Community. Bridget’s community building and educational agenda were on great display during the last couple of years of turmoil brought on by the Pandemic. TBP was clearly a safe haven for many women. Being able to learn and grow and more than anything have a space for kinship was key to creating resiliancy. Those learnings will stand well in the creation of this DAO.

3 Likes

Awesome initiative! Commercially viable :clap::clap::clap:

3 Likes

Tbh when I read Harmony Education DAO I was like :star_struck:
After reading it’s a only women club I wonder if not a collab with Blu3 or HER DAO would make sense or even rename it to Harmony Women DAO

5 Likes

Thank you, we appreciate your support. :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart:

3 Likes

To be truly able to make Web 3 inclusive, we need a number of different initiatives working on viable solutions, that can collaborate together making the sum bigger than the whole. We do indeed collaborate with HER DAO and Blu DAO, and offer something in addition to their work. I appreciate your comment, thank you.

1 Like

Thank you so much Genevieve, we appreciate your support very much and look forward to continuing to support more women building in this space.

1 Like

make Web 3 inclusive by excluding men? I would also love to see a full stack developer bootcamp that I can join and not only for women.
Education should be available for everyone and not limited by gender, nation or speciesism.

4 Likes

I agree with @ben2k_Stakeridoo totally and i want to ask one question in your team details you mention about naksh and phoenix guild…

Your naksh project is apporved and phoenix guild under dao category are in pending stage…
That proposal still live …
Same 3 to 4 person…

How you guys divide the time into 2 to 3 projects?

3 Likes

This is an excellent initiative and proposal @BridgetTBP @gyanlakshmi.

1 Like

Thank you Marina, your support is very much appreciated. :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart:

1 Like

This is such a great initiative. Really excited to witness the genesis of this. Well done @gyanlakshmi @BridgetTBP and the entire team. Looking forward to supporting and grateful to be a part of such a progressive and vibrant community.

1 Like

Incredible initiative that will positively impact individuals and industry as a whole.

2 Likes

I find the proposal is excellent with all combinations, This women set a very clear vision and mission for others women. I know Achia Nila very well and I am just a fan of her work. I have seen she has changed a lot of women’s lives through technology. I believe this project will help us all the way, like women can be tech entrepreneurs, developers, Marketers, and trainers also who can help others. good luck for the good work.

2 Likes

Thank you so much Teherun for your inspiring comment and it gives us more energy for doing good work. Keep us on your payers.

1 Like

Thank you Gi_ntare, your support is very much appreciated.

3 Likes

The Web 3 is in desperate need of Devs. This includes my project whare I can’t find anyone to seriously commit for 6 weeks and do paid work.

Limiting the Devs education to women only reduces the demographic by approximately 50%.

Personally, I am colour blind and gender agnostic especially when working with people.

A Harmony Education DAO is required however not in this formation.

As suggested above it is better to rename this project or look for collaboration with other women’s DAOs.

With a total budget of $615K the proposal should be about setting up a web3 academy with a bit of entrepreneurial forward thinking of a long-term education plan. This plan should include collaboration with academic institutions, industry collaborations, Harmony project collaborations and possibly various matched funding initiatives.

Regarding to marketing and PR I have an acute allergic reaction. I have spent $$$$ for previous work and business with 100% failure rate and 0% ROI just money paid for literally fresh air.

So my suggestion is to be very clear and carful in how marketing will be operating. A lot of marketing and PR can be done inhouse by one competent person paid 10h a week, at least until the DAO is fully formed and functional.

My recommendation to you and Harmony team

• Harmony Education DAO must be all inclusive

• The Whole proposal requires full project study, planning and analysis with a form of business plan for such a large amount ask. This type of work however is heavy and time consuming.
    I recommend a bitesize project with $10K funding:
    $2K payment in advance
    $3K payment on first daft and followed by comments and recommendation from Harmony & community.
    $5K on completion.

On completion of this Harmony Education DAO study / business plan we will (Harmony and community not by voting but by evidence) decide if it is worth funding to the amount that the feasibility study will show and if the impact delivered is worth that amount.

If it is decided that the study / business plan is not strong enough the project for this Harmony Education DAO instance on that occasion will be rejected with a recommendation to try again.

This study including all the comments and opinions despite the outcome will be used within the community and will be an investment.

Valuable Knowledge will be gained from the study and feedback accumulates, it will challenge this group and potently help them instigate collaborations or help this group or some others to try again to form and deliver the Harmony Education DAO

Note: Time used 1h 6mins

6 Likes

Hey @Raghu_Veer,

Talking on behalf of Naksh, we have a team of developers who work on the deployment while we work on the management part of the project. Currently in terms of development we are working on the testnet launch. We intend to devote 10 hours of the week for the operations of the Education DAO + The Phoenix Guild, while the rest of the time goes into managing Naksh.
As you must have seen we have included the solidity bootcamp by The Phoenix guild in this proposal itself and is no longer a separate proposal in itself.
Hope this answers your query.

1 Like