MetricsDAO’s community has completed curating Harmony’s data for analytic access. This was structured via MetricsDAO Harmony Proposal in November of 2021.
The curated data view GitHub - MetricsDAO/harmony_dbt: DBT Project for the Harmony Blockchain will shortly be available in the snowflake data marketplace. This will make it possible for anyone with a snowflake account to access the data. The MDAO Harmony Group is continuing to curate for what’s “hot”, which would enable additional types of questions to be answered.
You can join the MetricsDAO Discord here
With this complete, MetricsDAO is now able to build queries from the data and deliver insights valued by the community. In the interest of decentralization these insights would be delivered via a community-owned dashboard.
MetricsDAO would run a process to organize a set of needs from the community, and then have these needs solved via their on-demand analytics process. Analysts would be paid in $ONE for developing contributions. MetricsDAO manages all parts of the process.
- Data Access and Curation: Providing and transforming blockchain data for analytical queries. [Complete]
- Generating Questions: Discovering and organizing analytic needs of community, blockchain, foundation, etc into questions that can be addressed by analytical minds.
- Questions Become Challenges: assigning a variety of factors - such as difficulty level and round inclusion - to properly attract and engage the right level of analyst.
- Challenges Become Solutions: Analysts may deliver results, visualizations, insights etc. to address particular challenges, generating “Solutions”.
- QA for Solutions: Simply put: does the solution solve the Challenge, and does it do it well?
- Incentive Delivery for Solutions: Bounties analytical minds for the results they deliver.
MetricsDAO provides an organized process for completing each step.
As solutions are delivered, they will be evaluated for quality by MetricsDAO community members, and if approved, analysts who delivered the solutions will receive bounties.
Initial insights delivered will include:
- Daily number of wallets (wallets with > 0 balance)
- Daily number of active wallets (wallets with any transactions in/out that day)
- Total value locked on all wallets
- Daily number of transactions
- Locked assets and number of transactions
- Locked assets and number of transactions (monthly) per project (DFK, Tranquil)
- Locked assets $ on ETH bridge
- Number of on-chain delegators
- Total $ staked
- Number of validator pools
Additional solutions will be delivered based on Needs from the Community.
Solutions will be delivered until the bounty budget runs out.
MetricsDAO is uniting the best analytical minds in the space to build the future of crypto analytics. Thousands of analysts are congregating to provide blockchains with the data and insights they need; it is providing a systematized approach to organizing data, making it analytics-ready and providing an on-demand bounty structure to motivate analysts to deliver outcomes.
$20,000 budget in $ONE.
- 15% would be provided to MDAO treasury for operations.
- The rest would be delivered as bounties for analysts who solve Harmony needs.
- Development and delivery of community owned analytics dashboard
- Solutions to above list of requested insights
- Additional bounties from open questions list, as budget allows