Harmony London International event

Hi Matty @Mattyontap

After a conversation with the UK DAO this event should not be part of the DAO and yes you are correct to suggest the UKDAO will be best to support this event. We have amended our proposal.

I am briefly looking the LDF event specs.

Without going into marketing details here is what they have:

• Visitors form 75 countries 1.1 mil attendees of total 120K visitors to V&A museum

• The total global outreach is 1.8 billion people via primary and secondary marketing channels influencers etc.

• Focused articles on the various design and art magazines as well ad FT, The Independent and the Guardian, NY times, CNN, GQ, Le Monde The Times and many others

I am not selling you the event and of course a all the attendees will not be web3 demographic. However, because of the volume and the fact that there is a massive interest especially in the creative sectors regarding web3, NFTs and dApps, makes this a unique opportunity for Harmony.

Of course, this requires a lot of precise fine tuning and work to correctly identify how and where we will approach the wider community during the event and what formats we will be adopting.

I want to look every single aspect and details and discuss as well propose how to build this to maximise the benefits to Harmony. Also, to have meetings with various hosts and curators and see how at best this London wide, Harmony International event will have the max impact.

From the start in this proposal I am basing my faith on the success of 1wallet to be 100% functional and flawless so a 5yo can use it. A finished 1wallet will worth the investment for this event.

On another note today, the UK government Chancellor announced Stable coins to be used as legal tender in UK.

This is massive and I am working to find a Dev for Harmony Pay - Stage 2 Integrations & growth - #22 by drspinosa (the first DAO led Fintech !!!) so we can finish this app and have HRC20 stable coins to use for payment during the event.

Here is the official UK Gov announcement. I did write a strong recommendation directly to Mr Sunak a week ago maybe it worked :laughing: :laughing: :sunglasses: LOL!

As I mention this event will require a lot of detailed work. I have already sent @giv and @lij my application to focus and work in a detailed and professional manner with Harmony and included a recommendation on working on this event full time.

I suggest this to be run as a tech science and adventure project. Every information is analysed and decisions are made from that analysis. Then go expedition mode. We know where we are going we have all the tools let’s find gold and share it with the community!!

Also, we can work closely with the LDF team to create a bespoke partnership that will give Harmony a media spread across all media channels.

I am asking you to seriously consider this proposal and give me the opportunity to work on this starting with a feasibility and “how to operate for best results” initial study.

Regards

Adam