Harmony Q2 2022 Offsite Report

Hey @amartay1986. To the point of “Now its obvious its all the same” - I’m curious what specifically is the same, if you don’t mind explaining. The initiatives are both new and existing but re-prioritized, all focused on fundamentals and pushing us further.

Are you referring to specifically to DAOs? If so, I’m curious if you noticed the message under the “Grants” section stating the new requirements which should result in financially independent DAOs with clear mandates that contribute to the community.

With regards to the average Joe supporting Harmony, I would like to offer a few points from the report:

1. Marketing and Communications - the role of each is to ensure our products and accomplishments will be digestible to our audience, which are developers and blockchain users/enthusiasts. This is how we reach them and with the right messaging, plus…

2. Emphasis on the technology - Building on the platform with additional features and integrating new protocols. Our blockchain is advanced, and these initiatives will continue pushing us down the path of being a top-tier platform for Web3. Cross shard messaging, expanding on our protocol roadmap, resharding (from our roadmap), enhancements to the trustless BTC bridge.

Couple these with upcoming partnerships and announcements we’ll be packaging, plus our top-tier technology and features coming soon, and we have a great set of stories to tell in a well manicured package.

As for the disconnect described - I would argue the opposite based on feedback from the ONEWeekly special episode, the report post on Reddit, and the feedback we’ve seen on Twitter and above so far. We’re listening quite attentively, but remember that nothing will change in a few days or weeks.

Thanks for being part of the community. Your passion to see us succeed is clear and obvious, as well as greatly appreciated. I say this sincerely @amartay1986.

3 Likes