Harmony Ukrainian DAO

Hi @GeorgeofEmmaInterest. Thanks for your suggestion, I will gladly take advantage of DevDAO’s help. Can you please tell me if I can write you a private message? Or perhaps you can give me a contact for me to contact?

Token/NFT mint is one of the priority tasks for Harmony Ukrainian DAO. Unfortunately and to my shame I don’t know this question, so most likely another person from Ukrainian community will deal with this question. I’m just a community manager and develop the Ambassador program. It’s nice to see such a professional like you in the Harmony community and to work with you on issues useful for the whole ecosystem of the project. Thank you again.

7 Likes

Hello, @m1m2

The Harmony DAO Ops team has decided to decline this proposal without prejudice. Please visit our Q3 and Q4 Execution Plan for more information.

I apologize that this process has been lengthy and drawn-out and I appreciate yours and the DAOs patience. Harmony and the DAO Ops team wanted to exhaust every option before responding with a declination.

Do not let this dissuade you or your DAOs passion to build on Harmony. I’m looking forward to your success.

This thread will be closed.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 4 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi @GeorgeofEmmaInterest. I want to get back to our conversation about working with DevDAO. Token/NFT mint for Harmony Ukrainian DAO is very relevant.

7 Likes

Hello all! These are difficult times for many people in the crypto-world right now. It saddens me to see how empty this forum has become. It saddens me that the activity of many projects on this forum as well has stopped. I am sad to realize that many projects have left Harmony due to the termination of the grant program and after Harmony One’s Horizon Bridge hack. As a Harmony Ukrainian DAO Ambassador, I am worried about the fate of the Harmony project.

But I have a responsibility to the people who trust me. I know the Harmony project well from the inside. That is why I personally will not recommend this blockchain to my subscribers, readers and people I know until the technical problems in the Harmony blockchain are fixed.

We will continue to develop Harmony Ukrainian DAO on a voluntary basis. I want to remind everyone that we at Harmony Ukrainian DAO have not asked for funding from Harmony and have not received funding. At the moment, the Harmony Ukrainian DAO team and I am personally interested in studying Harmony technologies, getting to know each other and possible cooperation with the teams of projects in the Harmony ecosystem.

6 Likes

As it turned out, Harmony is a very centralized project. You can see that the organizers declare openness and decentralization, but in fact all decisions are made by a small group of people. It makes me sad to read this forum right now. But maybe the Harmony project still has a future

2 Likes

While there is no activity or money in the Harmony project, part of the Harmony Ukrainian DAO team continues to work. There’s a war in Ukraine right now, so we’re helping our army. For this purpose, we work with charitable organizations and volunteers. Now we have created a cultural space where artists and art lovers gather. Our team has an office in Kiev where we gather and work. Many of the First Ambassadors of Harmony Ukrainian DAO now live in Europe and we collaborate online.

I have a suggestion for members of the Harmony community. We now have a collection of paintings by a well-known Ukrainian artist. We sell these paintings at traditional auctions, these paintings are bought by people in the USA, Canada, Australia and even in China. If there are people among the Harmony community who know how to sell contemporary art and NFT, I am ready to discuss a mutually beneficial collaboration. Contact me at pm