INDIA DAO Initial Council 2022 Candidate 2nd Term: Yash Garg

Hello Community Members,
I am Yash Garg from Uttar Pradesh, India. I go with the name Megabyte in communities.

I am a Developer:man_technologist:t2:, a BUIDLer:man_construction_worker:t2:, and a Creator:man_artist:t2:.

• As a Developer,
    I am a Full-Stack Blockchain Developer(Solidity), Full-Stack Web Developer(MERN Stack with Next.js), and Flutter Developer.
    I have done one internship in each of the domains mentioned above and am currently a Blockchain Developer Intern Phyllo.

• As a BUIDLer,
    I BUIDL products that will add value to the human race and save their time.
    I have BUIDL, a platform known as Certified-Cliché that institutions like Udemy, Internshala, UpGrad, etc, can use to convert certificates they provide into NFT(s). And it was selected for the GirlScript Summer of Code 2022.

• As a Creator,
    I tweet daily about the information that #YouShouldKnow. Currently, I have started a series #PolygonExplained, where I described the working of Polygon(previously MATIC) in detail.

On the Non-Technical End,
I am a community guy, and part of several communities and moderator in some of them.

I am
Polygon💚 Developer Advocate,
Polygon💚 GUILD Mage,
Community Avenger @Hack2Skill,
Associate Android Dev Head @DevDungeons,
and Webmaster @Blockchain-Manipal (A club in my college).

I have been a speaker in Twitter Space and Intro to Blockchain Event, both of which were organised by GirlScript Summer of Code 2022.

Also, I am Polygon GUILD Jaipur Lead and spread education about the Web3 and Polygon in Jaipur Region through Learning Sessions, Talks, Meetups, Hackathons, etc.

1. What will be your role in the INDIA DAO and how do you plan to advance its mission?

Response:

As a Content Creation Governor, I will help and guide others in making the content for the social media platforms, describing what Harmony is and how the ZK is taking over other consensus mechanisms.

These are some of the content:-

• Description of the Harmony Products from the User’s perspective.
  • The working of Harmony Products from the Developer’s perspective.
  • Project Description which the members are working on to advertise them.
  • And many others.

2. How do you organize, plan, and prioritize your work?

Response:

I will organize some meetups at the start to know everyone’s views about the project and the DAO.

Then with their opinions will create a planner for the whole month on how we can interact with more developers and creators.

These meetups will be held every month for the new changes and fresh content.

I prioritize my work with its importance and the time left for achieving it, for the DAO the content will be on my one of my top priorities, and will try my best to share the same values with others.

3. Why are you the best person for a role on the INDIA DAO council?

Response:

I have a good level of both Developer Experience and Community Management Experience, which would help me to guide the community to its goal. Also, I am a Creator on Twitter which gives me insights into the current Blockchain World.

My Technical Knowledge will help me to review the content prepared by the team, my Community Manager Experience will help me to manage contributors, and my Content Creator Experience will help me to guide others and create content for INDIADAO.

Here is my LinkedIn Twitter

1 Like

Interesting profile .

You have my vote . Cheers

1 Like

Thank You for your vote.
Will contribute in any way possible.

WAGMI!!!

1 Like

Hey bro, check your DM, need your input regarding polygon guild.

Thanks