Knights & Peasants - P2E NFT Game

Hey team.

I’ve got some help - @Mattyontap will be working with you, so please look out for his message. Heads-up: we want to work together on 5 milestones on which to attach distributions to, so please be thinking of meaningful ones that you can commit to that’s reachable and meaningful (note: creating a multisig isn’t a milestone).

2 Likes

Great to meet you, @Darth_Knight - I love the game, the story, and how you continually deliver on your milestones. As @papi stated - we would like to structure a 50K grant based on 5 milestones. Additionally, we would like to begin making introductions to new investors through our Ventures program.

Can you share upcoming milestones that we can attach distributions to?

3 Likes

Hey @Mattyontap , great to meet you as well and thank you for the kind words :slight_smile:

Here are the 5 upcoming milestones we are working on at the moment and are most important to us:

1. NFT Escrow platform ( not just for our own NFT’s , it will support ANY NFT collection on Harmony, making trading of NFT’s on the chain a lot safer.
  2. Peasant Daily tasks - Extra utility for our Peasants while we work on our quest system where they will truly shine
  3. UI overhaul - We are working with 2 brilliant artists to overhaul our UI. We will integrate a world map and city map interface to increase the level of immersion and overall appeal of our App
  4. Item vendors - Allow spending of wage tokens ( crucial part of our ecosystem) to buy ingame items to prepare for questing, like potions, food, etc
  5. Quest system - Fully functional questing system, check this medium post out for the gist of it: Questing!. Greetings Knights! | by Knights and Peasants | May, 2022 | Medium

I have shared some screenshots of our progress on various milestones on our social media channels, but will add some here as well to give everyone an idea of what style we are going for. Attached our screenshots of our World map, Escrow service, City interface ( not the complete one because that is a surprise release, but a portion to show the style) and Quest UI.

3 Likes

I can’t wait to play Age of Empires with NFTs on Harmony lol! Being serious, would love to see that as a playable experience in web 3

2 Likes

Thank you for such a detailed answer. When is the anticipated delivery for each milestone and also for mainnet launch?

3 Likes

Hey Matty, we are looking at roughly this timeline ( some QoL patches inbetween if community feedback asks for it, that might alter the timeline slightly)

NFT Escrow platform: this week
Peasant Daily quests: 1 week
UI overhaul: 2-3 weeks
Item vendors: 3-4 weeks
Quest system: 7-8 weeks

If we release slightly faster or slightly slower, we’ll be updating the community of course :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We actually just released our Escrow platform: NFT Escrow platform live. Hey everyone! | by Knights and Peasants | Jun, 2022 | Medium

https://knightsandpeasants.one/#/escrow

Any Harmony NFT ( we add collections manually, we added all the popular collections for now), can be traded safely here, reducing the threat of scammers across the entire chain.

4 Likes

Approved for $50K Launch grant under these milestones. Congratulations! Your team continues to deliver and we look forward to growing this partnership.

I will start an internal telegram chat for you and our team for ongoing communication and collaboration. Will DM you now.

Meanwhile, to prepare receiving funds, email your identification documents to kyc@harmony.one and create a Gnosis Safe MultiSig wallet at https://multisig.harmony.one and using instructions below
:arrow_right: Setup Gnosis Safe with MetaMask & 1Wallet

Checkout the Funding FAQ for further info at Harmony Funding FAQ. Please join the Harmony Grants Telegram channel and Harmony’s Discord server.

Read about our Harmony Ventures Network program if you are seeking to raise capital. We can assist you with introductions.

We’d love :blue_heart: to see weekly updates on this thread here, to keep the community posted on this proposal’s progress! As you complete milestones, post the updates here in the forum and tag me so I can facilitate the release of funds.

7 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS!!! WIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

3 Likes

Harmony finally giving grants to those who deserve it. Love to see it.

3 Likes

That’s awesome to hear @Mattyontap , thank you for the vote of confidence :blue_heart:

We’ll be sure to post our updates here!

4 Likes

congrats on getting the grant.
where are the voting results though?

1 Like

I 100% support this project, but very good point! @Mattyontap we’re going to need to see those strong yes followed by a community vote :joy:

Great to see @Darth_Knight and @Shantastic get some support from the team. Great community members. Looking forward to what this game delivers!

2 Likes